[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Pool open teams

whomper

First come first serve

Astros

Nationals

The object of the game is for your team to have the final score of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 faster than any other team. The first team to get all of those final scores wins the whole pool. Its winner take all. I will update the pool every morning . The entry fee will be 25 dollars per person . There are 30 MLB teams which means the winner gets 750 dollars . There are no tie breakers . If 2 or more teams get the winning number on the same day you will split the money regardless of how many days it took you to get the winning numbers. Rain outs and schedules are not considered in this pool.

My cuz will take the Astros.

OK cool. my brother will take the Nationals. Timmy , you can start the finances thread now

First come first serve

Astros

Nationals

The object of the game is for your team to have the final score of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 faster than any other team. The first team to get all of those final scores wins the whole pool. Its winner take all. I will update the pool every morning . The entry fee will be 25 dollars per person . There are 30 MLB teams which means the winner gets 750 dollars . There are no tie breakers . If 2 or more teams get the winning number on the same day you will split the money regardless of how many days it took you to get the winning numbers. Rain outs and schedules are not considered in this pool.

I know that there is nothing open, but do they have to go in order from 0 to 10?