[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you keep?

Jrick35

I am in a 12 man standard scoring League that does not award ppr.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, & 1 TE on offense. I am already keeping Ray Rice and I have the #1 pick in our draft.

In addition to Rice I can keep 1 of the following players.

Ronnie Brown, LeSean McCoy, Vince Young, Vincent Jackson or Darren Sproles.

Which 1 would you keep.

Tough call

Ronnie Brown- perennially hurt, has upside but competition from Ricky

LeSean McCoy- Maybe the most upside but was only so-so when he played, bonus in PPR which your league isn't

Vince Young- not a chance

Vincent Jackson- could be suspended for 1st four games but otherwise a top 10 WR, minimum

Darren Sproles- probably not, won't be a primary back, again no PPR

Soooo

Ronnie- I'd pass, hurt too much, getting older, could easily get him back in your draft

VJax- Top 10 WR is nice but with no PPR and only requiring 2 starters there is probably a few good ones available for me it would be a choice between him and

McCoy- Hugh upside in Philly replacing Westbrook, will lose goal-line touches but they don't run anyway, however he's another guy you could grab in the 1st round if you keep a WR.

I guess it comes down to what is harder to find in your league. I'm guessing RBs which would make me keep McCoy, other VJax is the easy call

Tough call

Ronnie Brown- perennially hurt, has upside but competition from Ricky

LeSean McCoy- Maybe the most upside but was only so-so when he played, bonus in PPR which your league isn't

Vince Young- not a chance

Vincent Jackson- could be suspended for 1st four games but otherwise a top 10 WR, minimum

Darren Sproles- probably not, won't be a primary back, again no PPR

Soooo

Ronnie- I'd pass, hurt too much, getting older, could easily get him back in your draft

VJax- Top 10 WR is nice but with no PPR and only requiring 2 starters there is probably a few good ones available for me it would be a choice between him and

McCoy- Hugh upside in Philly replacing Westbrook, will lose goal-line touches but they don't run anyway, however he's another guy you could grab in the 1st round if you keep a WR.

I guess it comes down to what is harder to find in your league. I'm guessing RBs which would make me keep McCoy, other VJax is the easy call

Thanks for the breakdown, it kind of goes right along with my logic.

I would keep VJ in a second.

Then I'd hope that the person who has AP, CJ, or MJD also has Andre Johnson or Fitz and has to drop them. That would be epic to start your team out with Rice, Johnson, and VJax. Then grab RBs in the 2nd & 3rd round.