[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elections have consequences

westvirginia

He could have vetoed the bill that most Americans didn't want passed. It would have endeared him to the masses, and shown a real attempt at a bipartisan solution. Of course it wouldn't forwards the progressive agenda.

My point is, the bill is like any other legislation. The government creates "rules of the road". You free market type entrepreneurs operate within and around those rules. Adapt and thrive like a good little Republican. :wacko:

If have two people interview for a job and one of them has a "O" sticker on their car, they are not likely to get a job.

and here is the reason I will not put any political or sports stickers on my car. it could be perch, it could be a cop - I am not giving anybody with an axe to grind ammo.

with that said - by you not hiring somebody who supports Obama... will that result in one less Obama vote?

He could have vetoed the bill that most Americans didn't want passed. It would have endeared him to the masses, and shown a real attempt at a bipartisan solution. Of course it wouldn't forwards the progressive agenda.

so its alright to base policy on polls now? really? even when cable news and talk radio make their money off of scaring people and pissing them off with their 2 percent factual content wrapped up in 98 percent biased agenda ridden opinion? that doesn't sound responsible.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Given that Obamacare has canceled the construction of over 60 doctor owned hospitals, I'm not likely to hire someone that voted for Obama. Obama's ill-conceived legislation has had and continues to have unintended consequences that all but the most naive could see coming. It has definitely had a negative impact on my business. If have two people interview for a job and one of them has a "O" sticker on their car, they are not likely to get a job.

Which is your right to hire who you want. But to publically proclaim that is why you are doing it instead of having some discretion would make you a class A douchebag like this guy.

But that might be the rep you are going for? :wacko: I sure hope not . .

and here is the reason I will not put any political or sports stickers on my car. it could be perch, it could be a cop - I am not giving anybody with an axe to grind ammo.

yep, the only thing i have on my car is a support the troops magnet.