[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sheriff of Texas Border Town tells farmers "Arm Yourself"

Perchoutofwater

:D Still planning on moving to Austin? :wacko:

Yes. I see myself doing missionary work after corporate retirement. I want to turn Texas into a liberal touchy-feely state where guns are banned, no-one goes to church and everyone wants to give Obama a sainthood. :D

:D

BTW, ursa you dumbass, all chaps are assless. If there were an ass in them we'd call them pants!

Yeah but the word "assless" conveys so much more.

Yes. I see myself doing missionary work after corporate retirement. I want to turn Texas into a liberal touchy-feely state where guns are banned, no-one goes to church and everyone wants to give Obama a sainthood. :wacko:

Yeah but the word "assless" conveys so much more.

Yeah you oughta see me in my assless chaps and leopard print thong.

You're right, throwing assless does make it much more descriptive.. or how bout this.

You oughta see me in my crotchless chaps and leopard print thong, looks like a leopard swallowed a giraffe....

Yes. I see myself doing missionary work after corporate retirement. I want to turn Texas into a liberal touchy-feely state where guns are banned, no-one goes to church and everyone wants to give Obama a sainthood. :wacko:

Don't forget what sometimes happens to missionaries in areas where the natives are hostile to their religion. You might want to stay put.

Don't forget what sometimes happens to missionaries in areas where the natives are hostile to their religion. You might want to stay put.

Reckon why he doesn't got to Mecca and preach Atheism?

Yeah you oughta see me in my assless chaps and leopard print thong.

You're right, throwing assless does make it much more descriptive.. or how bout this.

You oughta see me in my crotchless chaps and leopard print thong, looks like a leopard swallowed a giraffe....

:wacko::D:D:D