[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these Republicans victims?

Perchoutofwater

sign of things to come. like the other thread, i dont advertise likes/dislikes to the public.

I have an NRA sticker on the back window to the car. I'm thinking that political sticker might actually make you less likely to be targeted for anything like that.

If it really was motivated by someone wearing a sarah palin pin, then they should also be sterilized for stupidity . . . that goes for the victim and assaulters. Surprised Bobby Jindal has done such a poor job spreading republican values in Louisiana . . .:D

But seriously, outside of catching the people and asking their motivation, how do you know? Because a conservative blog says so? Does that mean everytime Jesse Jackson or Al Shartpton scream racism when someone with poor credit gets rejected for a loan that they are also automatically right?

Methinks there is more to the story . . . but I am sure it will be on Bill O-Reilly later . .:wacko:

But seriously, outside of catching the people and asking their motivation, how do you know? Because a conservative blog says so? Does that mean everytime Jesse Jackson or Al Shartpton scream racism when someone with poor credit gets rejected for a loan that they are also automatically right?

Methinks there is more to the story . . . but I am sure it will be on Bill O-Reilly later . .:wacko:

Just like the TEA party people supposedly yelled racial slurs at black congressmen, yet of the 500 or so video cameras there, none of them picked it up, but MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc... all went with the story?

I have an NRA sticker on the back window to the car. I'm thinking that political sticker might actually make you less likely to be targeted for anything like that.

u could get the same result with yosemite sam mud flaps