[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

droid...

Bier Meister

What's this now? I've searched for MFL apps, but never found them.

Is this like GAIM or Pidgin for android?

just type in MFL in the search and it should pop up. I believe next year they are going to add the ability to submit lineups via the app. For now, its merely a live scoring deal for all your leagues. Still pretty cool.

And the eBuddy is pretty sweet as it lets you login to all your IM accounts, if you so desire. It's a must tool for me when I'm on a gig and trade talks are flying.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the HTC Hero Wednesday and after 4 days here's my initial impressions:

I've never had a smartphone before, so for all I know the Hero isn't anything special in the smartphone world, but I'm kinda blown away by how cool it is. Apps I've downloaded so far:

Urbanspoon - read about it, but haven't tried it yet

Antivirus - on recommendation from this thread

Uninstaller - already used it about 10 times on apps that sucked

Advanced Task Killer - again, on rec of this thread

Star Wars Lightsaber - had to. . .

Ringtone - Very easy and cool way to make any snippet of any sound file into a ringtone, and apply them as default or assign them to individuals

OurGroceries - the Sheikette's jazzed about this one. Linked up grocery list. . .no more need for calling home with "I'm at the store, what do we need?"

AK Notepad - simple easy notepad

Trapster - speed trap finder. Very cool

NYTimes - gotta keep up on my liberal bias

Live Scores - Up to the minute scores, game tracker, and stats

and my favorite so far - Aldiko Book Reader - it's like having the entire public library in your pocket. Thousands and thousands of titles. It basically turns the phone into a mini Kindle. So stoked about this.

I can't remember the exact name at the moment, but there is a photo app with "wobble" in the title that is really funny. If you search the word wobble you will find it. There is a free version of it.