[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

South Carolina Golf, anyone?

Big F'n Dave

Gonna be in Charleston, SC June 19-26. Any Huddlers in the vicinity? I believe Myrtle Beach is only a couple hours away, so that could be a possibility, as well. Ask Skippy, gilthorp and Gopher - I'm easy money!!!

If you can, take Dave up on a date. He is a great guy to play a round of golf with and not a shabby player.

You missed me by a few months Dave. I was down there in April but I am playing some horrible golf right now. I had a knee issue that is maybe now fixed, I have tears in both shoulders that I think have killed my game, and I have some crap going on in my back and neck that make me fear I will never play the game the way I used to. I still wish that I could make it down there for a date though.

If you can, take Dave up on a date. He is a great guy to play a round of golf with and not a shabby player.

+1

It's true, you know. I'm a helluva guy. :wacko:

It's true, you know. I'm a helluva guy. :tup:

What I was trying to say was... Being that my handicap is in the mid/upper teen's, I always enjoy playing dead even with a single-digit player like yourself. :wacko:

It's true, you know. I'm a helluva guy. :tup:

What I was trying to say was... Being that my handicap is in the mid/upper teen's, I always enjoy playing dead even with a single-digit player like yourself. :wacko:

What I was trying to say was... Being that my handicap is in the mid/upper teen's, I always enjoy playing dead even with a single-digit player like yourself. :tup:

Okay, little buddy, we got it. :tup:

• 3 weeks later...