[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How high do you see Fitzgerald's ranking right now?

brtdud7

I have him in a league but I worry about his situation. I know that elite WRs are usually always elite no matter their QB, but I still worry.

I'm wondering what would be fair value if I were to offer him in a trade. Should I try to send him off for a high pick (like top 3) and grab Dez Bryant, or is he worth a couple of high picks? Or would I be better off trading him for another WR?

I am in a league trying to trade for Fitz from another team. This is the value he places on Fitz.

He wants AT LEAST 3 1st round picks

I offered him 2 1st round picks, Boldin, Troy Smith (who he likes) and a 3rd round pick.

He said no to that.

If I was you and if this is a Dynasty league where you can keep Fitz forever then you have to look past the QB situation. Fitz is an elite talent and if Leinart can't get it done they will find another QB.

So don't sell yourself short if you do deal him. You should be able to get more than what your asking for.

well see this guy in our league is rebuilding and has the #1, #2, and #6 overall picks. his WRs are driver, sims-walker, bowe, and malcolm floyd. his ONLY RB is jonathan stewart.

I have fitz, crabtree, edelman, and doucet at WR and benson, felix, and donald brown at RB. I hope that I could get at least the #1 and #2 for him, but i would also like to do possibly fitz, donald brown, and doucet (as a throw away player) for his #1, #2, and #6. then i would have those and the #10 overall.

i would then take ryan matthews #1, dez #2, and like benn or demaryius at #6 do replace fitz

• 2 weeks later...

I am guessing alot of ppl that have Fitz are thinking to cut bait with him. Now this is my guess because of Warner being gone and Boldin going to BAL. Fitz will be a top 5 WR this season but with Leinart chucking the rock, his value drops a bit.

Getting a #1 pick is possible, but not a 1 and 2.

I am being offered Fitzgerald ($4.00)

He wants back from me

V-Jackson ($1.10), Boldin ($3.10), 2011 2nd round pick (projects to be 5-10)

We have a $35 cap for 30 players and we have to raise a player $1 every 2 years

This is what he wants from me for Fitz if that tells you what kind of value the guy in my league has on him.

well see this guy in our league is rebuilding and has the #1, #2, and #6 overall picks. his WRs are driver, sims-walker, bowe, and malcolm floyd. his ONLY RB is jonathan stewart.

I have fitz, crabtree, edelman, and doucet at WR and benson, felix, and donald brown at RB. I hope that I could get at least the #1 and #2 for him, but i would also like to do possibly fitz, donald brown, and doucet (as a throw away player) for his #1, #2, and #6. then i would have those and the #10 overall.

i would then take ryan matthews #1, dez #2, and like benn or demaryius at #6 do replace fitz

If you can pull that trade off, do it. If I was the one with the picks though, I'd rather have the players you've listed for your own picks.

IN PPR LEAGUES - this year Fitz is not top 5 WR on my list in addition to the possibility of getting the same numbers he produces from a lesser draft pick (why pick Fitz in the 1st when you could probably get the same if not better from Vincent Jackson in the 2nd or 3rd). I wouldn't even be suprised if Dallas Clark out performs Fitz. Ironically, I like Boldin and some others who are cheap but good value much later.