[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sounds like a nice guy

Azazello1313

:wacko:

SALEM, Ore. — An Oregon man has been charged with animal abuse after ordering his dog to attack a rabbit at a Salem city park in front of children.

Police said 33-year old Luke Kishpaugh of Salem told his Doberman Pinscher to go after the rabbit while a group of four young girls were watching it play in the grass at Woodmansee Park.

One parent who was with the girls told Salem police she saw the man get a "smirk" on his face and other witnesses saw him laughing when the dog captured the rabbit and tossed it into the air before killing it as the children were crying.

Police said the man later taunted a 3-year-old child in the parking lot and was also heard praising his dog.

Kishpaugh was charged with aggravated animal abuse and animal abuse. He was also ordered to stay out of city parks.

funny how context kinda defines how you react to this kind of thing. if I was there in the park with my daughter, I would be seeing red. reading about it on the internets, I can't help but just :tup:

You know the best thing about taunting a 3-year old child?

They cry real easy.

Evidently their mommies have no sense of hughmor, either.