[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Bilderberg day everybody!

rattsass

Rockefeller was a founding father of Bilderberg, the agenda is pretty clear, and the connections are all there. all you have to do is open your eyes and see what you are afraid to see.

The year after State Department document 7277, CFR member Nelson Rockefeller delivered a series of lectures in 1962 titled The Future of Federalism, in which he proclaimed that “the nation-state is becoming less and less competent to perform its international political tasks,” and regarding “the true building of a new world order,” he foretold that “sooner perhaps than we may realize,… there will evolve the bases for a federal structure of the free world.” Of course, in this evolution, old-line Communists would have to go. Therefore, shortly after David Rockefeller visited Russia in 1964, Nikita Khrushchev was deposed and sent to Siberia.

Six years later, David Rockefeller became chairman of the CFR from 1970 to 1985, and he founded the Trilateral Commission (TC) in 1973. The administration of President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981 was loaded with CFR and TC members. And when Ronald Reagan received the Republican nomination for president in 1980, he was strongly advised by Nelson Rockefeller’s protégé Henry Kissinger to name George H.W. Bush as his vice-president. Kissinger had headed the Rockefeller Brothers Fund in 1955, and Bush had belonged to the CFR and TC until 1979.

Toward the end of the Reagan presidency, the Rockefeller Foundation partially funded The Secret Constitution and the Need for Constitutional Change (1987). In this book, author Arthur S. Miller explained that “the old order is crumbling,… [and] a new vision is required to plan and manage the future, a global vision that will transcend national boundaries and eliminate the poison of nationalistic ‘solutions’.”

The next year (1988) when George H.W. Bush ran for the presidency, Washington Post reporter Sidney Blumenthal on February 10 revealed that David Rockefeller told him “he’s [bush] one of us [the Establishment]…. If he were president, he would be in a better position than anyone else to pull together the people in the country who believe that we are in fact living in one world and have to act that way.”

And this is a bad thing how?

And don't forget the "one world currency."

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

THOMAS JEFFERSON

they'll do the one world currency through credit cards with microchips that have all your information....

your health records, social security number, etc. so when you try to buy a pizza or something in take-out, your info will be pulled up and they could actually deny you service because your medical records state that the meal you are trying to purchase is bad for your health..

plus this will lead to a cashless society which is what they have wanted all along.....the Amero crap was a fraud and I believe what was planned back in 2002 with Digital Angel - a company I used to have stock in among a few others because I believed this was the future whether we liked it or not...will happen, it just won't happen via microchipping people because I think that's too much of a pill for people to swallow and is tefinitely :wacko: material...

instead, we'll see a chip in our ID cards which will be identified globally after the monetary system collapses which is what it seems like they are trying to do anyways...but a cashless society is utter crap

And this is a bad thing how?

Why don't you do this. Our government spent 25 million dollars creating a NEW CONSTITUTION a couple of decades ago. Google it, you will find it. Go read that. If it all sounds good to you, and an improvement on our real Constitution, you have nothing to worry about. Just sit back and let it come to you.

RussiaToday is one of my subscribed YouTube channels, they have been on top of this meeting in Spain for the past few days...

the last one I heard of is when they met in Canada (Toronto, I think) and there was a ton of people protesting which means absolutely nothing in this matter apparently...

RussiaToday is one of my subscribed YouTube channels, they have been on top of this meeting in Spain for the past few days...

I like this one. Very telling.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3458879-secret-soc...n&c=byfanen

sigh

We'll get you onboard soon enough Patriot.

I'm getting old. Probably cheated death more than I deserved. If running my mouth about my country being kidnapped by thugs buys it for me, I guess that's just the breaks.

maybe I'll name one of my fantasy teams this year the Bilderbergers, or something along those lines. any ideas?

The best way to do that would be to form a league, get everyone's money, have a draft where only you are invited, and then reveal the results only at year's end. I'm thinking you will probably win that league. :wacko:

I prefer the Illuminati.

That might be better. The Illuminati would be the core group that really makes all the decisions so that's where you want to be.

The best way to do that would be to form a league, get everyone's money, have a draft where only you are invited, and then reveal the results only at year's end. I'm thinking you will probably win that league. :wacko:

Oh yeah, and make sure and squash any conspiracy theories that arise with your league-mates by discrediting them as tin-foil hat wearing kooks.

Man, I'm on a roll today.

The best way to do that would be to form a league, get everyone's money, have a draft where only you are invited, and then reveal the results only at year's end. I'm thinking you will probably win that league. :tup:

I've already tried that, it's not very satisfying. :wacko: