[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

East Texas Doctors File Federal Law Suit Against Obamacare

Perchoutofwater

Haven't you figured out that yukon is the huddle's version of Otis from Mayberry? You only hear from him when he's either going into or coming out of his stupor and usually what he says makes no sense. :wacko:

What part about that made no sense? Hospitals charge you $500 for 15-30 minutes of work.

I'm not sure about how hospitals are different, but I helped with getting a DME medicare and medicaid certified. There is a ton of hoops to jump through and it took about 1-2 years to get everything kosher for them. Medicare/Medicaid uses independent contractors to come on sight and inspect the facility and then list the things you need to be compliant on by when they return in another visit before they decide upon certification. Also, the facility has to pay the travel expenses and rent-a-car and hotel for the representative that comes to inspect the facility. For just a small DME it took 2 1/2 days for the guy to inspect everything. 6 months later.. he returns to verify any and all changes have been made as required from the first visit. Then it was several months after that that they received the certification just so they could provide services and equipment to Medicare/Medicaid members.

This is just a small rural town DME providing medical equipment to patients. This isn't a large hospital supplying actual medical care. I couldn't imagine the amount of red tape something like that has to go through in order to aquire a Medicare/Medicaid certification.

So six months might not be enough then. :wacko: Go figure. :tup:

Haven't you figured out that yukon is the huddle's version of Otis from Mayberry? You only hear from him when he's either going into or coming out of his stupor and usually what he says makes no sense. :wacko:

when you have something important to say please PM me so i will actually read it.