[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Becareful of what you wish for.

Perchoutofwater

We've been awfully dry lately, and everyone has been praying for rain, doing the rain dance, etc... Well in the last 24 hours we've gotten 6.5" of rain. People's ponds have started over flowing dams and busting dams. My assistants dam blew this morning. My little brother's house has water right at the brick ledge, and will probably flood later today. My father's boat house which also has a small living quarters will probably have 6" to 1' of water in it by the end of the day today. One of the local golf courses has half the fairways completely under water (it was supposed to have a charity tournament played there next Monday (Looks like I won't have to embarrass myself). One small community about 45 miles from here has already gotten 10.5" of rain. The good news is I have yet to get a call about any roof leaks on any of our projects.

We've been awfully dry lately, and everyone has been praying for rain, doing the rain dance, etc... Well in the last 24 hours we've gotten 6.5" of rain. People's ponds have started over flowing dams and busting dams. My assistants dam blew this morning. My little brother's house has water right at the brick ledge, and will probably flood later today. My father's boat house which also has a small living quarters will probably have 6" to 1' of water in it by the end of the day today. One of the local golf courses has half the fairways completely under water (it was supposed to have a charity tournament played there next Monday (Looks like I won't have to embarrass myself). One small community about 45 miles from here has already gotten 10.5" of rain. The good news is I have yet to get a call about any roof leaks on any of our projects.

:wacko:

Got one the other day... Freaking two bullet holes in the roof. The lower income apartments next to the property are always a great source of fun fo us.

And that sucks about the rain.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Please send the rain about 100 miles west. Thanks in advance.

They don't need it either. The Abilene area is as wet as I can remember it. Our deer lease is there, and my brother and I went out there to do some work on stands and feeders about three weeks ago, and it was very green and wet.