[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to keep

ts8801

I play in a 12 person 5 player keeper league we start 1 qb 2rb 3wr 1rb/wr1te 1 k 1 d and we have to have 2qbs 4 rbs 5wrs 2 te 2 k 2d.

all td's are 6 pts. with:

Plus 1 point for a PaTD of 25 to 39 Yds

Plus 3 points for a PaTD of 40 to 65 Yds

Plus 5 points for a PaTD of 66 to 99 Yds

or

Plus 1 point for a Re/RuTD of 25 to 45 Yds

Plus 3 points for a Re/RuTD of 46 to 70 Yds

Plus 5 points for a Re/RuTD of 71 to 99 Yds

.04pts per passing yrd with a 5 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd and a 8 point bonus @ 400+ PaYd

.1 for ru/re yrds with a a 2 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd and a 4 point bonus @ 150+ ReYd and a 7 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd

I have

Rivers

J Forsett

M Jones-Drew

R Bush

C Ochocinco

D Jackson

S Smith NYG

W Welker

O Daniels

right now I am thinking of keeping MJD, Djax, Smith NYG, Ochocinco and then either Rivers or Welker leaning towards Rivers.

I am also in trade negotiations to possibly get Steart (Car) for Rivers with draft picks switching hands.

What do you guys think?

Edited by ts8801

What are the pick moves involved with the Rivers/Stewart trade?

Is the league PPR?

Who do you think will be best available QBs and RBs in the draft?

What pick(s) do you have early in the draft?

Without those answers, MJD, Smith and Jackson are for sure keepers. I think Ocho is as well in the majority of scenarios. I would not reccomend Welker over Rivers for a number of reasons, primarily concern about his recovery from the injury and if it is not a PPR, his value takes a pretty steep hit. Given that Stewart is still splitting with DWill, I don't think I would move Rivers for him unless I was the one getting the better end of the picks, though getting a potential top 5 RB a couple years down the road could be big for you, especially if it appears some good QB value can be had in the draft. Conversely, if it appears there will be decent RB value in the draft, it drives the value of Rivers up as a keeper.

In short, the question to me is not so much one of Rivers vs. Welker, but more one of the value of trading Rivers for Stewart compared to what is likely to be there in the draft for you.