[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEANIE WELLS/AHMAD BRADSHAW/2ND ROUND PICK for MAURICE JONES-DREW

ZEB

Beanie/Bradshaw/2nd for MJD???

12 team dynasty league....ppr and normal performance scoring.... 1QB, 2-3RB, 3-4WR, 1 TE, D, PK.....

Which side of this trade do you like? I can give Beanie and Ahmad and still have a starting RB core of John Stewart, MJD, Felix.... i think that is a pretty powerful young lineup....I love Beanie but Hightower is going to be a reception whore while MJD gets everything in JAX. I don't value 2nd round picks very much bc its almost impossible to pick out the next Desean that goes at the 2.4 in the rookie draft....Bradshaw is just depth and my gut says to take the best player in the deal and run....Also, with Moss, Ocho, Favre being pretty old I think MJD gives me a great chance to win this year before those older guys have been wasted....what do you think? I need some help.

My Squad...

Favre

Flacco

Orton

Vick

J-Stew

Beanie

Felix

Jacobs

Bradshaw

Parker

LJohnson

CTaylor

Westbrook

RMoss

Ocho

Demaryius Thomas

Armanti Edwards

Schilens

JHardy

Eagles

Kaeding

Thanks...yeah I've been trying to get a good WR3 like crazy but haven't been able to land anything promising yet....its a permanent work in progress..... can i get some more opinions?

Grab the deal.

Then as the guys say you've gotta work at getting a WR3. It'll be hard though as your good players are all mostly old, there's a lot of driftwood on your roster and older RB's that I would never trade for. I can't see what would attract someone to part with a good WR3 though. My instinct would be to try to deal one of Stewart or Jones in a 2 for 1 deal, ie. you give one of them and get back a good/excellent young WR2/3 and a solid RB3.

• 2 weeks later...

Add Jacobs to the deal and secure yourself a WR3.

Don't reject the offer though...you only get offers like this 1 or 2 times a year. This is a no-brainer but you could push the envelope and send him a separate deal that includes Jacobs for a nice young WR.