[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Rookie Draft

Hambone

Looking for Huddler input on the Rookie QB's

Dynasty League and I have 3 picks in first 12 and a bad team

I need to target a QB for my future - but which one?

My Gut says Colt McCoy - He will get to phase in and learn on a team that I think is turning the corner

Bradford Seems good but STL sucks and I think being forced to dive into failure teaches failure - I do not see a Flacco / Ryan type of outcome Great play for him will be 2200 yards and 10 tds and <20 INTs and no concussions from getting sacked all day long - and I do not see 2011 being any better for him.

Tebow is also a potential but I just cant go that way - to much name recognition not enough NFL talent

So what are your thoughts? I can take a shot at a QB, which one should it be?

Looking for Huddler input on the Rookie QB's

Dynasty League and I have 3 picks in first 12 and a bad team

I need to target a QB for my future - but which one?

My Gut says Colt McCoy - He will get to phase in and learn on a team that I think is turning the corner

Bradford Seems good but STL sucks and I think being forced to dive into failure teaches failure - I do not see a Flacco / Ryan type of outcome Great play for him will be 2200 yards and 10 tds and <20 INTs and no concussions from getting sacked all day long - and I do not see 2011 being any better for him.

Tebow is also a potential but I just cant go that way - to much name recognition not enough NFL talent

So what are your thoughts? I can take a shot at a QB, which one should it be?

You're either over-analyzing things or sniffing glue if you think mcCoy is a better prospect than bradford.

I'd be interested in seeing your roster and also knowing which of the top 12 picks you have. If you don't care for Bradford (who would be my choice for most likely to succeed long term from this crop), then the good news is you won't need to use quite as early a pick on a guy like McCoy of Tebow, etc., thus allowing you to address the better RB/WRs available in the draft with your earlier selections. Also, you have to consider if these picks are likely to make you competitive this season or if you are more realistically in a 2-3 year building phase, in which case you can then determine if addressing QB this year is a necessity, or if you can roll with a 1-2 year fix at the spot and address the spot in next year's draft.

I also like Opie's point of looking at possibly trading one of the picks for a younger veteran QB.

I think McCoy is a disaster waiting to happen. His attitude will hold him back. Bradford is CLEARLY the best option if you want to address that position this year. Other-wise, trade that pick for a young QB like Henne/2011 1st and bulk up on talented RB/WR's.

Bradford is the only one that I would want.

I could take Claussen if he was falling in a draft (say mid 2nd in an offense only draft). McCoy, mehh, after Claussen.

Tebow? Let some one else have him