[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you keep?

(16-teams, non-PPR, bonuses for milestone yardage and long TDs.)

I have an opportunity to keep either one player from each group, or just 2 players from group 2 (and lose the corresponding picks in this year's draft). Who should I keep and why?

Group 1

Calvin Johnson (lose pick 3.09 - overall #41)

Chris Wells (lose pick pick 4.08 - overall #56)

Group 2

LeSean McCoy (lose pick 6.08 - overall #88)

Nate Burleson (lose pick 8.08 - overall #120)

Mark Sanchez (lose pick 10.08 - overall #152)

If it's always going to be a 4th round pick for Wells, then I might keep him. I could see him and CJ having similar values over the next five years, so a 4th would be nice... tho if your draft is serpentine and you're competitive, then a late 3rd and an early 4th would be too close to be significant.

That's along the lines of what I've been debating too. I love CJ but since it's non-PPR I might just have to give him up for better value with Wells.

McCoy is the only real option from Group 2, so IMO that is a given, and also a good value for him.

16-team non-PPR... what are the lineup requirements? If you are required to start 2 RBs, I think you almost have to lock in Wells, as pickings would likely be extremely thin at RB in the draft. If you only have to start 1 RB, then it comes down to required WRs and flex spots, and who you think would be available to you in the first couple of rounds.

McCoy is the only real option from Group 2, so IMO that is a given, and also a good value for him.

16-team non-PPR... what are the lineup requirements? If you are required to start 2 RBs, I think you almost have to lock in Wells, as pickings would likely be extremely thin at RB in the draft. If you only have to start 1 RB, then it comes down to required WRs and flex spots, and who you think would be available to you in the first couple of rounds.

Thanks -- we can start 1RB 3WR 1TE, or 2RB 2WR 1TE.

Thanks -- we can start 1RB 3WR 1TE, or 2RB 2WR 1TE.

With this lineup setup and non-PPR scoring, in my opinion, it is literally a coin flip and really comes down to who you think you can better replace in the draft.

One thing to consider is this - if you keep Wells, you pretty much have to go WR with your first pick, possibly your first 2 depending on the QBs and TEs that are available. If you keep CJ, you have a bit more flexibility and can truly go Best Player Available with your draft as you can go either RB or WR with the first pick (possibly QB if one of the true studs is there) and then address the other position in the upcoming round.