[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biden Speechless...

tosberg34

ALL wealthy people are criminals. Oh I see now - The people that take a chance and own a business that employ others that make 300k per year yea lump them in with AIG.

Let me see if I could ever Google something and find that a poor person committed a criminal act - I bet nothing like that has ever happened - I guess your idiotic post proved me wrong - ALL wealthy people are criminals and should be hated.

Why do people like you ignore the fact that taxes have been cut for most people while you still maintain they have gone up?

That has nothing to do with my post and I never maintained any of that?????

All I am asking is why people think that wealthy people are villains? Why should someone who is wealthy not get a stimulus check? Because they also pay taxes??? If I made over 200k I am sure I would pay more taxes than some 30k per year person but I am not worthy of a check because it is not fair?

tosberg is doing a heckuva job.

Thanks, BW. I know we don't agree with much on these forums but I appreciate your support for this particular topic. Anytime you want to hang out and drink a few beers I'm all for it. I'm sure we can come to some mutual understanding.

Again - thanks for your support. :wacko:

Serving custard is the most he can do as VPOTUS? :tup: :

If you think that I thought the VPOTUS could actually do anything about it then you've clearly missed the point of the post. I can only lead you to water - I can' make you drink it.

I wish you better luck on other posts you may make. :wacko:

You wanted him to talk to the manager about how the VPOTUS is powerless to lower taxes in the middle a custard photo-op. Got it.

It's a disgrace.

You wanted him to talk to the manager about how the VPOTUS is powerless to lower taxes in the middle a custard photo-op. Got it.

It's a disgrace.

Again - I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. If making up things and ignoring the underlying meaning gets you through the day then continue to do so. If you're happy, then I'm happy.

I'm sorry to burst your I feel special bubble, but many people felt that way. :wacko:

at the time that we went to war, a lot of people thought we had to get them back for what happened on 9/11 - out of anger...

I've never seen so many people begging for war before or after the 2nd time we went into Iraq....

after awhile...people wised up and were opposed....but in the first 6 months, the majority were hot to trot for a war...