[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dang!

rocknrobn26

Been to 3 weddings in the last 6 weeks. When/where did these young girls get such great legs? Plus they all wear 4" CFM's!!! :tup: :tup: I swear one had legs sooo long that if my wife (no offense sweetie) put both of her legs end to end they would still be shorter than one of "her's". :wacko:

God I love it!! :lol:

Carry on.

sounds like you enjoyed the view:)

I kept my glasses on the whole time! :tup:

It is just wrong, I tell ya.

My daughter just turned 15 and the friends she brings to the house.... my 13 year old son is one happy kid. :tup:

15yo cougars??? :wacko:

It has to be something to do with getting older. I mean I have a 20 year old that has friends over all the time and I look at these girls and think that I don't remember there being any of them around when I was 20.

It just has to be our perception.

It has to be something to do with getting older. I mean I have a 20 year old that has friends over all the time and I look at these girls and think that I don't remember there being any of them around when I was 20.

It just has to be our perception.

I think legs in particular don't age well. One of the easiest ways to spot a woman who is older than you think she might be at first glance. So the older we get the more we notice legs. At least that's my theory.