[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Number 1 overall pick

Trade down a few spots.

I think Rice will have a better '10 than '09. His rec number will drop but he should still lead the league for RBs. I'm expecting Rush yds to drop a bit (1200), Receptions and rec yds to drop (~60) but TDs to increase. He's one of my keepers and hoping to get around 12tds out of him

Trade down a few spots.

I think Rice will have a better '10 than '09. His rec number will drop but he should still lead the league for RBs. I'm expecting Rush yds to drop a bit (1200), Receptions and rec yds to drop (~60) but TDs to increase. He's one of my keepers and hoping to get around 12tds out of him

I don't know if I would trade down any lower than 2nd pick. Personally, if I am drafting in the #2 spot I would be taking Rice myself. I say if you really think Rice is the guy to get, just take him with that #1 pick. Not a bad decision at all IMO.

AP's catch totals have been going up every year ... I still like him #1 in redraft leagues, but for Dynasty/Keeper I can understand Rice. All those mentioned (Mojo '06, AP '07, CJ '08 and Rice '08) do not have a big age difference between them, with Rice being the most fresh.

love frank gore this year!

Its a keeper league though. Do you like Gore for the next 3-4 years?

Rice being the most fresh.

Yep. In a keeper, I'd probably have him #2 behind Johnson and ahead of Peterson.

As far as the Johnson/Rice debate goes, given Johnson's size and workload to date you could certainly argue Rice over Johnson. I wouldn't by it but you could argue it.