[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odd Scoring Rules

weebo

Hi All

I'm in a league where it has some differnt kind of scoring rules for yardage, and i have been trying to use the myhuddle feature, but cant input them.

We start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1Flex and 1 kicker and 1 def

the scoring for QB's is:

2points for the first 200 yards passing then 1 point for each 50 yards after

5 points for passing TD, -1pt for INT

the scoring for RB and WR are the same,

2pts for the first 75 yards rush/receiving

2pts each 25 yards after

6pts for rush/receiving TD

-1 pt for fumbles

Any suggestions how i could input these figures into the myhudde feature would be great!!

BTW---what are your thoughts on this type of scoring for QB's, does the 5 points for passing TD's make them heavy in this league?

thanks

I don;t think you could input those scoring figures into the myhuddle feature.

For starters, the yardage breakdown would require the projections to be game based, not season based, which they aren't. TD scoring is simple enough.

For the yardage, I'd reccomend going with a best guess average on the points by yardage. For example, 1 pt per 75 yards passing, which is based on the scoring for a 300 yard game, and then 1 pt per 25 rush/rec., which is based on a 100 yard total game.

And no, the 5 pts for passing TD does not make this a QB heavy league. If you can start a QB as a flex, then this could be a QB heavy league.