[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you trade your handcuff to your #1 back if you like the deal?

crazylegs

Gore and Dixon I'd think about separating for the right deal, hard to say without understanding who you are getting and why you think it is useful to you (as of right now I still think Coffee is Gore's handcuff BTW, unless Dixon beats him out in training camp)

WD

Gore and Dixon I'd think about separating for the right deal, hard to say without understanding who you are getting and why you think it is useful to you (as of right now I still think Coffee is Gore's handcuff BTW, unless Dixon beats him out in training camp)

WD

Dixon has the inside track from what I hear here in the Bay Area. Who knows though. The deal in a PPR dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 (RB/Wr), 1 (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF, 1K.

I would give J. Witten, K. Britt, A. Dixon and J. Ringer for J. Maclin, J. Carlson and M. Forte.

what makes you think that anyone would accept that deal?

Really wants Witten, and asked for Britt in the deal we are negotiating. J Witten>Carlson, J. Maclin and Britt are not far off, Forte is a risk with Taylor in town.

Dixon has the inside track from what I hear here in the Bay Area. Who knows though. The deal in a PPR dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 (RB/Wr), 1 (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF, 1K.

I would give J. Witten, K. Britt, A. Dixon and J. Ringer for J. Maclin, J. Carlson and M. Forte.

Would you do this deal that doesn't involve Dixon? I give J. Witten and receive Maclin and B. Pettigrew. I actually turned this offer down from this owner before I realized I may want to trade Witten to upgrade WR. My team would look like this should I trade

QB: QB: A. Rodgers, M. Stafford, C. Whitehurst

RB: F. Gore, J. Stewart, R. Bush, T. Hightower, J. Ringer, A. Dixon,

WR: M. Colston, J.Maclin, Mike Wallace, W. Welker, K. Britt, J. Gaffney, Jacoby Jones, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brian Hartline, Eric Decker

TE: Z. Miller (OAK), Pettigrew

K: M. Crosby

DEF: Ravens, San Diego

Edited by crazylegs

Never been a handcuffing game. I see why people do it, just never a part of my strategy.

same here, if the handcuff was good enough to start in place of your #1 on your fantasy team due to injury, in your case, Dixon starting for your team if Gore gets hurt, then the niner's would probably have a RBBC because...I would prefer to use a pick on someone with upside that you can get late, like a Justin Forsett etc instead of Dixon, who even if Gore did get hurt, I wouldn't start anyway...