[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Round 2: Rank my Team

burton

Only potential glaring mistake I see is taking a defense so early. They generally don;t have a wide range between top and middling defenses in terms of FF scoring and are highly unpredictable that there are often top d's available on the WW. You could have addressed QB a round earlier or better addressed WR depth there (or improved RB depth options)

Only potential glaring mistake I see is taking a defense so early. They generally don;t have a wide range between top and middling defenses in terms of FF scoring and are highly unpredictable that there are often top d's available on the WW. You could have addressed QB a round earlier or better addressed WR depth there (or improved RB depth options)

Good point on the DEF, I'll for sure think about that on my final draft.

Overall held out too long I guess at QB. I didn't think people would start to pick up a 2nd before I even got around to my first. Here's some of the higher end after I picked the Vikings (selected close to my selection):

QB: McNabb, Ryan

RB: Bradshaw, Bush M, Forsett

WR: Bowe, Breaston, Owens, Sims-Walker

At QB I was actually aiming for either Ryan (7.7), McNabb (7.6), Flacco (4.12), these 3 went late in my mocks but were unavailable so Kolb was my best bet. I could have chose Cutler but passed.

Edited by burton

Good point on the DEF, I'll for sure think about that on my final draft.

Agreed on this..... and also no need to take a kicker until your final pick, you can add depth on your bench with that 11th pick. Kicker's will not make or break your team....

Gotta admit I have problems selecting half decent depth at 11-14th rounds. You can see from some of my late choices. I'll review the 2 drafts I've done and what's roughly available and see what I should have done.

Thanks for the input so far, good stuff!

Edited by burton

I dont like the picks in round 3 & 6.. I think your team would be much better if you had taken Calvin instead of Moreno... And Im just not a big meacham guy..

Ya OK I'm trying to trade for Calvin. The guy that has him posted he needs a RB so I figure he'd take Moreno off my hands for sure. He also posted he's willing to get rid of Ricky Williams which I'm high on but was unable to get.

I could be laughed at but I offered:

* Moreno & Meacham (or Evans / Mason)

for

* Calvin Johnson & Ricky Williams

I hope he bites cause this'll make my team that much better I think.

Ya OK I'm trying to trade for Calvin. The guy that has him posted he needs a RB so I figure he'd take Moreno off my hands for sure. He also posted he's willing to get rid of Ricky Williams which I'm high on but was unable to get.

I could be laughed at but I offered:

* Moreno & Meacham (or Evans / Mason)

for

* Calvin Johnson & Ricky Williams

I hope he bites cause this'll make my team that much better I think.

Given that Moreno hurt his hammy and is out for essentially the bulk of preseason, you may get grief on the deal, but, a decent deal for you if he takes it.

Given that Moreno hurt his hammy and is out for essentially the bulk of preseason, you may get grief on the deal, but, a decent deal for you if he takes it.

Ya it may look like I'm scared with his injury but I'm sure he'll be fine and live up to his potential this year. I inquired about Ricky when he posted that he's up for grabs and he was like "I dont know how interested you are but could always bundle like a Felix Jones or a WR for Grant or Gore". Couldn't accept that deal...

We'll see how it goes.