[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Help

sandog61

Lacking any additional info, probably Turner.

If they have "costs" associated with keeping them, that may change the opinion.

Also, scoring system, lineup reqs, when you pick in the first and who you expect to be available at that pick could affect the advice.

there should be a pop-up box in this forum for anyone with less than, say, 100 posts that says what you say in every thread... post relevant info.

Excuse me oh'great one!

1. Must Keep one (no additional cost to keep one player)

2. PPR league

3. If I throw them both back, I get to select 10th out of 12 teams, with the 9 before me keeping solid players

4. Don't know and don't care what a dynasty league is

5. Must have 2 starting RB's and 2 starting WR's each week

Turner is ranked much higher on most pre-season rankings, but Moss is one if not the highest ranked WR.....and in there are far fewer WR's than top RB's...

Thus my problem...who to keep....?

Given its a PPR league its a way closer call. But, I would still go Turner and focus on WR with 10th pick. Plus Turner you might consider a keeper in 2011 where Moss will be over the hill by then (although this is a contract year for him so he might have one last good year)