[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team PPR - Can Keep 3

fanny pack

12 team ppr - can keep 3...

Lose Round Player is kept

Picking 7th, Serpentine Draft

16 rounds

Start: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, Def

.5 pt / reception

1 pt / 10 yds rushing/receiving

6 pt / rush or rec td

2 pt / rush/rec td of 50+ yds

5 pt / passing td

Choose 3:

Steven Jackson (rd 1)

Roddy White (rd 2)

Dallas Clark (rd 3)

Chris Johnson (rd 5)

Ryan Grant (rd 6)

Shonn Greene (rd 8)

MSW (rd 8)

Jermichael Finley (rd 8)

Keeping CJ at 5... Deciding between SJax (1), White (2), Clark (3), Grant (6) and Greene (8)

Looks like the following will be kept by other teams:

QB - Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Romo, Schaub, Brady, Rivers and maybe Cutler

RB - CJ, AP, MJD, Rice, DWill, Mendenhalll, Turner, Addai, Mccoy,

WR - AJ, Steve Smith (NYG), Marshall, Austin, Jennings, Colston, DJax, Sid Rice, Nicks

Hard to give up SJax as workhorse and receiving threat, but Grant and Greene are good values in rounds 6 and 8.

With PPR, would like to keep either White or Clark (produced like #1 WR). Gives more flexibility in early rounds...

Would you keep 3 RBs... and who would you keep?

You definitely keep RW over Clark, especially with all of those other WRs being kept and you starting 3.. Clark is a PPR monster, but it will be far easier to land a comparable TE in the draft. No chance you get a WR of White's caliber, unless you get lucky or are extremely savvy with your WR picks.

I hate to let SJax go in PPR, and I wouldn't blame you at all for keeping him... Unless a large bulk of the owners are giving up a 1st rounder ahead of you, he likely won't make it back around... But value-wise, I'd be inclined to take either Grant or Greene (in that order), and maybe even both if your situation was a little different...

I think it's pretty clear-cut, White and whoever you like better out of Grant/Greene, to go along with CJ... Great value, and you have a very solid core to build on.

Another thread where I agree with delusions.

Can you make a trade prior top declaring keepers. You have quite a few attractive options that it would be nice to recoup some value from the ones you don't keep.

CJ is a given.

SJax for the 7th isn't a great value proposition, it's about his ADP.

Grant and Greene offer great value. I personally prefer Grant, especially if focus is on winning this year.

Since you can't start 3 RBs, reluctantly let Greene go.

Let Finley and MSW go. Not bad value, not great, and as White and Clark are offering similar values, I go with the better player.

Tough call between Clark and White, but I too think I lean White as you need to start 3 WRs and it is nice to lock in at least one likely top 10 guy.

CJ is a no-brainer.

i'd go White and (reluctantly) Grant. not that i don't like Grant, and i think he's a great value, it's just that in a PPR having someone like Clark, who can produce like a WR1/2 is a difference maker. if you throw Clark back in the mix, you might not see him at the 7th pick, and if you lose your 2nd by keeping White, he'll be long gone by your third rounder.

good luck.

Roddy White (rd 2)

Chris Johnson (rd 5)

Shonn Greene (rd 8)

This guy has it right. Maybe Sims-Walker over Roddy if you feel you can get a true stud WR1 at 7. Keeping 3 RBs is a bad idea because you can only start two. I'm betting WR is very valuable in your league. You'll want fill up those spots first.

12 team ppr - can keep 3...

Lose Round Player is kept

Picking 7th, Serpentine Draft

16 rounds

Start: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, Def

.5 pt / reception

1 pt / 10 yds rushing/receiving

6 pt / rush or rec td

2 pt / rush/rec td of 50+ yds

5 pt / passing td

Choose 3:

Steven Jackson (rd 1)

Roddy White (rd 2)

Dallas Clark (rd 3)

Chris Johnson (rd 5)

Ryan Grant (rd 6)

Shonn Greene (rd 8)

MSW (rd 8)

Jermichael Finley (rd 8)

Keeping CJ at 5... Deciding between SJax (1), White (2), Clark (3), Grant (6) and Greene (8)

Looks like the following will be kept by other teams:

QB - Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Romo, Schaub, Brady, Rivers and maybe Cutler

RB - CJ, AP, MJD, Rice, DWill, Mendenhalll, Turner, Addai, Mccoy,

WR - AJ, Steve Smith (NYG), Marshall, Austin, Jennings, Colston, DJax, Sid Rice, Nicks

Hard to give up SJax as workhorse and receiving threat, but Grant and Greene are good values in rounds 6 and 8.

With PPR, would like to keep either White or Clark (produced like #1 WR). Gives more flexibility in early rounds...

Would you keep 3 RBs... and who would you keep?

Thanks for responses...

League just changed to start ... QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE)

Would you keep 3 RBs now and which ones... Or still go White, CJ and Grant/Greene?

Thanks for responses...

League just changed to start ... QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE)

Would you keep 3 RBs now and which ones... Or still go White, CJ and Grant/Greene?

Does it look like the keepers have changed? Because with the PPR, a WR like White gains some value over the ones you expect to be available, whereas it appears you might still have a shot at a good back for your flex (or maybe a top TE first). Unless it looks like more RBs are set to be kept, then I'd still roll with CJ, Grant/Greene, and RW.

SJax is still a throw back, but I could see keeping both Grant and Green if you thought you could land a good enough WR with your pick... But if those WRs are kept, I still keep Roddy, and address the flex in the draft.

JMO though.

Does it look like the keepers have changed? Because with the PPR, a WR like White gains some value over the ones you expect to be available, whereas it appears you might still have a shot at a good back for your flex (or maybe a top TE first). Unless it looks like more RBs are set to be kept, then I'd still roll with CJ, Grant/Greene, and RW.

SJax is still a throw back, but I could see keeping both Grant and Green if you thought you could land a good enough WR with your pick... But if those WRs are kept, I still keep Roddy, and address the flex in the draft.

JMO though.

Delusions, thanks for the reply.

It looks like Jamaal Charles (8), Randy Moss (1) and Welker (13) will be kept.

Moss owner picks after us in 1st rd. At this point, with keepers, we have the 5th pick in 1st rd.

If we keep White (2), then Gore, Sjax, Fitz, Cal Johnson and maybe Reggie Wayne could be out there. Ryan Matthews is another option, though don't think I'd take him here.