[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR Keeper Decision

swk473

crapshoot for me. Rice b/c he younger? AD b/c he's got the track record?

with a 10 team league, there will be some talent available in the draft, though not two of the top 5 RBs in the game. any chance on trading one of these guys for a higher draft spot, or additional draft picks?

Rice cuz you can keep him next year... unless you've got another really good option for next year?

+1. Peterson would be the obvious better value/ADP if you could keep them the same amount of time, but the difference between them is so negligible that the extra year seals it. That alone definitely outweighs the slight difference in ADP and losing a fourth rather than a fifth.

I have heard word that Peterson's catches and 3rd down work stand to increase, but it still wouldn't be unheard of for Rice to end up outscoring him, especially with it being PPR. Rice all day long, unless like Opie said, you got any better ideas for next year?

Rice cuz you can keep him next year... unless you've got another really good option for next year?

And that would be unknown until after the draft.

Obviously, as Lucky said, you look to move one and keep the other. Something is better than the nothing of tossing them back into the draft pool.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. I too give the edge to Rice because you can keep him next year as well. Getting two years from him is better than 1 from Peterson.

look at you get all logical.

Actually, what I meant was... did the OP provide us with all the necessary info? Suppose he picked up Shonn Greene off of WW last year (I did in one keeper league) and can keep him for a last round pick as well as 3-4 more years?

At this point, I am going to try and start cutting back on my calrifying questions in response to OPs. If that sort of info is left out.......

Actually, what I meant was... did the OP provide us with all the necessary info? Suppose he picked up Shonn Greene off of WW last year (I did in one keeper league) and can keep him for a last round pick as well as 3-4 more years?

Even if he has another guy that he's convinced is going to be the next CJ2K, I don't know how you can pass up the opportunity to keep a proven top 5 back for an extra year.

last time... trade me Rice for MJD. Your MJD love should seal the deal :tup:

Not gonna happen. I have even higher expectations for this kid.

I do have an unhealthy man-love for MJD, but I also know that he's got a few more miles on him and is not matchup proof (although still plenty consistent enough with PPR/TDs). But since we're talking PPR dynasty here, Rice is right behind CJ as almost the epitome of matchup proof, and we don't even know if he's even hit his ceiling in only his second year.

If his TD's continue to increase and McGahee stays irreIevant, then wouldn't be surprised at all if Rice is the #1 back by the end of the year.

BTW Opie, I've already satisfied my man-love with Megatron :wacko: