[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills 1st UNofficial Depth Chart

keggerz

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/pages/2010...lls-depth-chart

if you want to see the official Bills site go here http://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart-list.html

Trent Edwards is still the starter at QB followed by Fitzpatrick then Brohm

Fred Jackson is listed as the top RB followed by Lynch then Spiller

Jonathan Stupar is currently listed as the starting TE over Shawn Nelson...does anyone know if Stupar is a "blocking TE", cause I don't.

and at WR Steve Johnson is a starter along with Lee Evans....James Hardy is on the 4th team....the Bills O isn't going

to be worth much but in deeper leagues Steve Johnson could be a very nice late sleeper...of course I am a bit biased

as I have been rostering him in a couple of leagues on my DTS for a couple of years now.

on the IDP side Chris Kelsay and Reggie Tobor are the starters at OLB...yep that means that Tobor is currently starting over Maybin

Donte Whitner is manning the SS spot with J Byrd at FS....Bryan Scott is listed as the backup SS and George Wilson as the backup FS

Edited by keggerz

I saw that not only is Fred Jackson the current #1 but that he's getting the "lions share" of the 1st team reps. I know it's a little crazy to be thinking about drafting Buffalo RBs at all but I drafted Jackson late last year and he started (very well I might add) for me for several weeks early on. It killed me to see his drop in touches when Lynch returned. I've actually entertained the idea of a thread of it's own regarding the question of why Jackson isn't "the guy" there. I'll not likely be drafting him in the first few rounds but I will definitely be keeping an eye out for him again.

Stupar is/was a practice squad body who will, in no way shape or form, remain the starter at TE over Nelson.

Not only that but Schouman is 4th.

Lee Evans is about the only sleeper I see with this team. Poz and the RB's go too early for me.