[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do here?

CSA81

I signed up for a $100 online league. I know its not excactly much, but it is money. The jist of the email said, 10 man league, starting 1QB,2RB, 3WR,1TE,1FLEX(your choice of a QB, RB, or WR). In which I thought was a little odd, given you could start 2 QB's, but whatever. So we draft and I spend my 1 and 5 round pick on 2 QB's.

We get done drafting, I went to my lineup and it won't let me put both QB's in as starters, So I went to the rules and it says you can only start 1. So I am a pretty pissed knowing that I grabbed 2 starting QB's when I didnt have to. The problem is that I would just trade him away, but nobody really needs one and won't trade for him. I still have quite a few trades out but most have been declined and I am being realistic with my trades also.

I have emailed the site and they have admitted that it was a typo in the email and they were sorry, but this is the final responce that I was given.

"So, we'll start off by asking you what you would like us to do to make you feel good about this situation? Provided your request is not too over the top, we will certainly consider adhering to your wishes. "

So what should I ask for? :wacko:

Ok...well they would not do either of those that I asked. They said, "I could get a $25 credit to another league" and they also said "your team isn't that bad, so it's not like it's gonna be a total waste of money". :wacko: lol, whatever... so i really don't know where to go from here. I guess I won't be using them anymore. It wasn't the greatest site by any means, but it was ok.

Fantasyheadquarters.com is the site, so I guess watch out for the emails if you guys are looking at them.

That is B.S if they post the lineup rules, take your money, let you draft, THEN have the lineup rules be different. As soon as they realized this error, ESPECIALLY when money is involved, they should have been pro-active, and contacted all of the owners, and either changed the lineup rules to how it was originally set forth, or, offered a FULL refund to anyone who wants one. I am sure more people than you are in the same boat, and this company will not stay in business for long, based upon how they are acting.

It occurred to me that maybe they planned this out. Put one of their buddies into each league, then have everyone else draft their 2nd QB very early based upon the roster rules, then pretend it was a mistake, assuming alot of people will not complain, or if they do, will not go very far with it.

Well I just sent them another email, basically telling them that wasn't going to cut it. I said far more words though... and yes I have all the emails saved, so I guess we will see what comes out of this last one. This is the last email before I go with the threats I guess.. never really had to do something like this...

thanks for the advice though guys.. much appreciated!

You might want to also report them to the FPA www.fantasyplayersassociation.com this new found organization stands up for fantasy sports players. I am not sure if they can help but, giving them the information may help to put pressure on the business/site that is ripping you off for their mistake.

Good luck and I hope you get your money back.