[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hygiene Question

Footballjoe

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wash Your Hands Ater Going To The Bathroom?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • Sometimes
    • Now and then
    • Hardy ever
    • Never

Someone needs to set up poll #2 about money....how many of you wash your hands after handling money right before you eat (ie: drivethru, pay then eat)

I am guilty at the drivethru unless I have some sanitizer handy. However, at home or eating out I always scrub my paws. I have the same problem as a lot of people when it comes to gettting out of the bathroom without touching anything. I could easily become OCD about germs though. I just need to let myself think of things like the dirty rag that the person used to clean my table or the filthy hands that put my knife and fork in the cloth and I can turn myself off really quick. I have no idea how I got this fat with the ideas that I get pretty easily. I really just need to see one out of whack thing to really turn me off. :wacko: