[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kolb or Cutler dynasty who u got ?

Henry Muto

I am 1 pick away from being on the clock of a dynasty slow draft in the 7th round. I have yet to snag a QB and my next pick is a late 9th round pick so I can't wait any longer. I have already locked up the following players so I am good at most positions and good depth.

So who do I go with Kolb and his pass happy upside offense or Cutler with Mad man Martz ?

I can not decide. Who is going to be better this year ? next year ? 2 years from now ?

Peterson

Greene

Stewart

Marshall

Dez Bryant

Nicks

Welker

Harvin

Finley

I am 1 pick away from being on the clock of a dynasty slow draft in the 7th round. I have yet to snag a QB and my next pick is a late 9th round pick so I can't wait any longer. I have already locked up the following players so I am good at most positions and good depth.

So who do I go with Kolb and his pass happy upside offense or Cutler with Mad man Martz ?

I can not decide. Who is going to be better this year ? next year ? 2 years from now ?

Peterson

Greene

Stewart

Marshall

Dez Bryant

Nicks

Welker

Harvin

Finley

Is this 10 or 12 teams?? Either way, i'd be very happy with your team, well done...... I like Kolb since this is dynasty.

if you can pick up a "project" like Josh Freeman in a couple of rounds, i'd roll the dice with Cutler and see if somehow, someway he doesn't play like Jay Cutler this season. Martz is the genius, but with that O line and WR corps, i'd be a little leery to have him be my guy for any substantial length of time.

if not, then i'd take Kolb in a dynasty and understand that he may take a season and a half to get completely comfortable and produce. Maclin/Jackson/Celek sounds a lot better than Hester/Knox/Daniels.

How do either of these guys last into the 9th round? At any rate, Kolb.

I need an answer. This has to be a miniature league.

I also agree with the post which clearly compared DeSean Jackson to Devin Hester. Pure comedy. :tup::tup::wacko:

Kolb has to be the man. Cutler might have to retire 2-3 yrs from now and join his bunk mate Marc Bulger. (How long was that guy good for afterr he lost his O-line?)

Cutler might actually have better stats this season but I think if he does it will be very close. When the damage from getting sacked 70 times (see David Carr) starts to set in by October 2011, you'll start realizing that picking Kolb wasn't just the right choice but it was the ONLY choice. During the same time Kolb would've buillt up his confidence if that's even possible. (Kid wears #4 man!) While one shows signs of descent, the other would continue his "Aaron Rodgers-like" ascension to the clouds.

(Disclaimer: I just watched Avatar and got a little up in the clouds myself but I meant what I said. :lol: )

Edited by Asskickas