[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Help - Keeper League

jbw1869

In our keeper league, we are required to keeper minimum 1 player. We can keep up to 3, put keepers 2 and 3 represent your first two picks in the draft. This is a PPR league. I have the following to decide to keep from:

WR - Roddy White

WR - Austin Miles

WR - Wes Welker

RB - Frank Gore

I am leary of Welker's knee, but he looks like he is close to last year's form.

Thoughts?

Edited by jbw1869

In our keeper league, we are required to keeper minimum 1 player. We can keep up to 3, put keepers 2 and 3 represent your first two picks in the draft. I have the following to decide to keep from:

WR - Roddy White

WR - Austin Miles

WR - Wes Welker

RB - Frank Gore

I am leary of Welker's knee, but he looks like he is close to last year's form.

Thoughts?

Scoring/ league size would be needed for best advice?

Miles Gore and Roddy.

assuming it's 1ppr I think you should keep Roddy, Miles, and Frank. You probably won't be able to pick up better players in the first 2 rounds anyway.

Good Luck.

Welker is back for sure. Im a NE homer so you may say im bias. but i say I know my team. and a ppr Welker is $$

I would keep Gore , Welker and White. 3 sure studs. Great start to the year

We all know he's back for now (not for sure) and we all know what he's done over the years but what we DON'T know is if he can do it on a surgically repaired knee. I don't know how you can suggest that he's back for sure before game 1 has been played?

Fact: The following players led the league last season in reception yds

Andre Johnson 1569 yds 9tds

Wes Welker 1348 yds 4 tds

Miles Austin 1320 yds 11tds

Why disregard a healthy Austin who had the most tds among these 3 players? Romo also finished 3rd in passing yds last year. With the addition of Dez Bryant it's very possible for Romo/Austin combo to be the best in the league.

Gore, Welker, White

Miles, I doubt will repeat, Dez Bryant may take some away from him...

'In other news Miles Austin scored a td in preseason game #3 on Aug.21 2010 when the Cowboys starters played almost a full 2 quarters. The Cowboys had been struggling to score a td and decided to go with a few bread and butter plays. It was the first td of the year for the Cowboys."

When Austin is on the field he's a threat. Dez won't steal touches from Austin. He will steal touches from Crayton and Roy. Dez Bryant will make it impossible to double team Austin which in 2010 will be a huge problem for opposing Ds.