[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Keepers Due today 7th pick

Scorcher

Standard scoring, non PPR, play 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, k, def, 12teams

2 out of these

Schaub

Djax

Wayne

R white

R Grant

Am leaning towards Schaub and R White, I know it is partly because I just want Schaub. Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, and Schaub( if I let him go) will be out there I will for sure be able to get one of them. So objectively I am thinking Grant and R white and then grab one of the 4 with my 1st pick. Thanks in advance for any input.

If non-PPR as stated, and no consideration for worrying about cap space or keeper retention cost ... I'd keep Grant & either Wayne or White (w/o actually looking up the game logs, I recall Wayne being maybe a more consistent week to week performer than White last season, although Wayne suffered in FF terms at year end from the IND 'sit the starters' mentality) you choose which WR to retain. With your 1st pick, you can then grab one of the QBs listed if you want to lock up that position, or as an alternative, score a nice TE or RB2 or WR2, depending on what players are still on the board.

With your lineup requirements (must start 2 RBs, must start 2 WRs & no flex) I'd expect that a fair amount of RBs will be kept by other teams, and with no PPR / only 2 WRs required, there should be a fair amount of choices for you at the WR position in round #2/#3 ... having a non-RBBC player like Grant on your team to start the draft seems like a plus to me.

Edited by ts

With out knowing what RBs will be available kind of a tough call because you have great choices. I might go White and Wayne though because you lock up 2 top 5 WR and i bet nobody will come close to having that. I'd love to have those two as my starting wide outs. If you decide to keep Grant though I think I'd lean towards White. I love Wayne but, he and Manning killed me last year when they sat during my championship game. You always run the risk with Colts sitting their starters at the end of the season. I wouldnt keep Schaub you can get a nice qb thru the draft.

With out knowing what RBs will be available kind of a tough call because you have great choices. I might go White and Wayne though because you lock up 2 top 5 WR and i bet nobody will come close to having that. I'd love to have those two as my starting wide outs. If you decide to keep Grant though I think I'd lean towards White. I love Wayne but, he and Manning killed me last year when they sat during my championship game. You always run the risk with Colts sitting their starters at the end of the season. I wouldnt keep Schaub you can get a nice qb thru the draft.

Wayne left me hanging last year as well. The rb's available will be Matthews and Mendenhall. White, Wayne and Mathews/ Grant would be a pretty good start. Zthanks to you and ts for your replies.

Edited by Scorcher

If non-PPR as stated, and no consideration for worrying about cap space or keeper retention cost ... I'd keep Grant & either Wayne or White (w/o actually looking up the game logs, I recall Wayne being maybe a more consistent week to week performer than White last season, although Wayne suffered in FF terms at year end from the IND 'sit the starters' mentality) you choose which WR to retain. With your 1st pick, you can then grab one of the QBs listed if you want to lock up that position, or as an alternative, score a nice TE or RB2 or WR2, depending on what players are still on the board.

I'd go with Grant and Wayne in a non ppr. Wayne has been very consistent and has had at least 100 receptions in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Despite the other talented WRs on the team, Wayne/Clark will continue to be Peyton's first options. I doubt the coachung staff will rest players exactly like they did last season. They lost both a shot at the record books (Most wins in a season) and a superbowl. Resting players like they did doesn't always pay. .

I'd go with Grant and Wayne in a non ppr. Wayne has been very consistent and has had at least 100 receptions in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Despite the other talented WRs on the team, Wayne/Clark will continue to be Peyton's first options. I doubt the coachung staff will rest players exactly like they did last season. They lost both a shot at the record books (Most wins in a season) and a superbowl. Resting players like they did doesn't always pay. .

Another good reply, thanks. This year some of the prjections have a 2-3 point difference between White and Wayne. I think White will be in it the whole year, Wayne, I don't know. Also Falcons have a better wr schedule this year. The one thing I realized this year is not to expect top players to be great every single game, and loading up on one position to the point that you let other positions suffer never works. I'm definately going Grant and one WR.