[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what to do at 12 and 13

takoboy

12 team league start 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1k , 1 d

pts are 4 passing TD, 1 pt per 25 yd passing 1 pt per 5 completion

6 pts receiving and rushing TD, 1 pt per 10 yd rushing/receiving, 0.5 pt per reception

got the 12th pick in this keeper league, keeping for a 3rd round pick roddy white, for a 4th ray rice, for an 8th rashard mendenhall

players that will be available at that pick that i'm considering: romo, schaub, fitzgerald, marshall, calvin johnson

so what should i do, take 2 wr's at the turn and have a pretty strong core of wr's or take 1 wr and 1 qb and look for a diamond in the rough 3rd wr later on.

thanks in advance

I would take Calvin Johnson and Fitz. That would give you White, Calvin Johnson and Fitz. Thats an unrivaled WR core. If one of those is gone then take Romo, Schaub or Marshall in that order with the other pick. If a top 12 RB falls to you then take him along with the WR.

so i drafted last nite and fitz and calvin johnson were gone. didn't think peyton manning would still be there, so i had to take him at 12 and brandon marshall at 13.

here's the rest of my team, start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 k, d, te

qb - p manning

rb - rice, mendenhall, reggie bush, hightower, isaac redman, donald brown

wr - roddy white, marshall, jabar gaffney, lee evans, massaquoi

te - celek, owen daniels

d - chicago

k - whoever the dallas k is

how'd i do?