[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help Poll

Keep Who?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which player should I protect?

• Ryan Grant
    • Cedric Benson
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • Roddy White

Here it is, I can keep one of these guys. Our scoring is:

RU/REC TDs = 7pts

RU/REC YDs = .1 pt per yard

Receptions = .33 pts per reception

I see a fall off with Fitzgerald (who I protected last year)

Also, I have the LAST pick in the first round and a lot of Stud RBs will be off the board. In fact, I probably have no shot at anything above a mid-tier 2 QB to boot. My initial thought is to keep Ryan Grant, but his concussion suddenly has me concerned. If I keep him, I should be able to get Brandon Jackson in the Middle (but not later) rounds, as this league tends to go heavy on RBs.

What do you guys think?

I think benson is out as I have Grant rated higher.

I personally have White ahead of Fitz as I think there are way too many questions with him that I am just uncomfortable.

Grant vs. White - When in doubt, I'd lean towards protecting the RB, but really would want to know lineup reqs. Your comments about how fast RBs go, etc. also lean me towards Grant. From your post, it seems as if you would have a better chance finding a comparable WR in the draft.

I think benson is out as I have Grant rated higher.

I personally have White ahead of Fitz as I think there are way too many questions with him that I am just uncomfortable.

Grant vs. White - When in doubt, I'd lean towards protecting the RB, but really would want to know lineup reqs. Your comments about how fast RBs go, etc. also lean me towards Grant. From your post, it seems as if you would have a better chance finding a comparable WR in the draft.

Thanks for your reply, BC.

Our starting lineups are about as liberal as it gets, one of the following:

1RB/4WR

2RB/3WR

3RB/2WR

Also, we require at least one TE, but you can sub one of the above and go Double TE if you want.