[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd overall in non-PPR league

Kwatz

Planning on getting MJD with 3rd overall.

After that, my strategy is too take best available RB or WR. Looking at Mendenhall, Mathews, or Greene at RB. For WR, looking at Austin, White, or Calvin Johnson coming back.

Then taking a WR like Jennings or Colston with 3rd round if take RB with 2nd round.

Looking at drafting QB in 4-6 rounds.....Schaub, Rivers, or Romo,, if their gone, waiting until later on.

Thoughts or guys I should look for tomorrow night?

# of teams?

I know in 12 team drafts I have done, in particular PPR, every Wr you mentioned for the 2nd is long gone by the 4th pr 5th pick of the 2nd round, and Greene is probably the only back of those listed that is there.

I've been seeing Jenning go late 2nd, so it is possible he is there in the 3rd, same with Colston, just depends on what route the guys picking right around you go.

Of the players you say will be there, I'd take Mathews or Austin. Mathews will get all the rushing td's in SD and Austin had third most rec yrds last yr. Of those two, I'd lean to Austin.

Good luck

Planning on getting MJD with 3rd overall.

After that, my strategy is too take best available RB or WR. Looking at Mendenhall, Mathews, or Greene at RB. For WR, looking at Austin, White, or Calvin Johnson coming back.

Then taking a WR like Jennings or Colston with 3rd round if take RB with 2nd round.

Looking at drafting QB in 4-6 rounds.....Schaub, Rivers, or Romo,, if their gone, waiting until later on.

Thoughts or guys I should look for tomorrow night?

Don't be the guy to waste a first or second round pick on mndenhall. This may be his worst year yet with Ben out the status of the oline.