[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB and WR from same team?

9ersdude

I actually picked S. Slaton and A. Johnson in the 2008 season and won the championship. But then again I had D. Williams as my other RB. I also had S. Smith as my other WR. T. Gonzalez as my TE and P. Manning as my QB. I had an awesome draft.

Would you take the RB and WR from the same team?

Of course

Does it matter?

Not at all.

SO long as the RB was your highest rated RB when you decide to go RB, and the WR is your highest rated WR when you decide to go WR, then there is no problem with it.

Targeting or avoiding it is a flaw in basic value strategy, much the same as targeting QB/WR combos or QB/TE combos or any other "combo", unless your league has very unique rules in which you get bonus points for having both ends of a receiving TD or something similar.

You wouldn't take AP and Sidney Rice? Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin? Ryan Grant and Greg Jennings? Just pick up whoever is the best value on the board. Unless you find yourself having a very bad bye week situation where like half your team is on a bye then just go with the flow and set aside the fact they are on the same team.

You wouldn't take AP and Sidney Rice? Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin? Ryan Grant and Greg Jennings? Just pick up whoever is the best value on the board. Unless you find yourself having a very bad bye week situation where like half your team is on a bye then just go with the flow and set aside the fact they are on the same team.

Is that really a bad thing?