[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Brown Struggling with Pass Protection

Cowboyz1

Donald Brown has been struggling in pass protection with the Colts, according to the Indianapolis Star

I didn't think Brown was significantly better in pass protection so I went with Addai and now I feel even better about my pick. Addai is solid in PPR and will stay on the field on third downs. Should be solid for me this year as Brown will be in for breathers only I suspect.

contract year for addai, I think most will be surprised

yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't injured by week 4.

Ok ok I'll stop blasting the kid. He isnjury prone and it usually gets you at the start of your wonderfully optimistic FF season. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, I'm gonna get a bat and knock your freaken head off.

:wacko: I was going to ask for a link to a video and low and behold....it's already here :tup:

I let out a hearty laugh each time I rewound the clip......I may just go in for another...

I did too. I rewound the clip about 5 times. Dammit Donald. I could have blocked him if I didn't HAVE THE BALL.