[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade the SECOND overall pick for the Fifth Overall pick?

This is a standard scoring league, no PPR. 6 pts per TD run/rec 1 pt every 10 yds run/rec and 4 pts per passing TD.

My question is more of a concern with the current mess going on in Minnesota. First pick has already put down CJ, but I'm weary on AP for a couple of reasons. First, he's been handling the rock significantly the last few years and may break down, he fumbles, and with the WR a mess, I see this as a recipe for disaster.

Pick 5 is a die hard Vikes fan, and would love to pick AP. The trade would be for him and I switching our first and second round picks, then probably a 7th round pick later. I would keep my third pick and so on, so my picks would go from: 2, 19, 22 to 5, 16, 22.

Am I over analyzing, or will AP perform this year? His schedule is brutal, and with pick 5, I could possibly get Ray Rice, Turner, or Gore (who's schedule is a cake walk).

I appreciate your honest opinions and thoughts!

If your not really sold on AP then draft someone else. I would keep that pick and take someone like MJD or Ray Rice or take AP and try and trade him to the Vikes fan after the draft. This will make him sweat it out a little bit and maybe he would be willing to offer his first round pick and his third for just AP. Just a suggestion.