[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

romo brady or schaub

gallagorilla

Romo - I think the addition of Dez takes him to the top tier of QB's

Brady - 2 years removed from his ACL injury, but the Welker ?'s are still there

Schaub - I think he has to be at 3 just for durability issues alone. Last year was his first full year.

+1

I like Schaub given that he hit the 4k yards with just Andre and Owen....But I'm torn because I feel like Brady and Moss have a lot to prove since they are both still lingering in contract years,plus their defense sucks and they may actually have to fight to keep-up,and they may have no real running game. Romo I like,but they may run a lot more this year and who knows if Miles will have the same production pace,or what the Rook will actually do on the field when it's time.

I'm leaning toward Schaub,Brady,Romo with an honorable mention to Rivers

I like Schaub given that he hit the 4k yards with just Andre and Owen....But I'm torn because I feel like Brady and Moss have a lot to prove since they are both still lingering in contract years,plus their defense sucks and they may actually have to fight to keep-up,and they may have no real running game. Romo I like,but they may run a lot more this year and who knows if Miles will have the same production pace,or what the Rook will actually do on the field when it's time.

I'm leaning toward Schaub,Brady,Romo with an honorable mention to Rivers

I don't think NE's defense sucks. I'm curious as to why you think that? Are you basing that on preseason games?

I don't think NE's defense sucks. I'm curious as to why you think that? Are you basing that on preseason games?

I guess sucks is a strong word,but I don't feel they have truly addressed any holes over the last 2 years and I don't feel they can stop the pass. I base that on last year.

Brady

Moss is in a contract year

Welker is back

they got 2 solid rookie TE's who have been playing great this pre-Season

Brandon Tate has showed flashes of speed

they don't have a heck of a lot of a running game

Defense is suspect, so Offense could be on field often

yeah, im a Pats homer, but I think Brady is poised for a huge year