[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maclin, Nicks, or Bowe

d-dub

Need to pick one of the three in the 6th round of my draft. I am in a standard scoring PPR. This would be my second WR so I would be looking at this pick as an every week starter. With Jackson's injury last night Maclin looks like a no brainer, however Nicks has tons of big play potential. I am also considering Bowe because he is the #1 in KC....but that is not saying much.

Who is the better play?

Maclin, they will be more of a passing team, plus Jackson always seems to be hurt. Then Nicks would be my second choice.

If Jackson always seems to be hurt then why has he played all 32 games since he has come to the league, either way I think Maclin should be your pick, but not based at all on Jackson "always being hurt"

If Jackson always seems to be hurt then why has he played all 32 games since he has come to the league, either way I think Maclin should be your pick, but not based at all on Jackson "always being hurt"

I'm just not so sure about Philly's offense. The O-line was giving up pressure to the Chiefs all night the other night, and the Chiefs front seven is the worst in the league.

That’s B.S. Jeff, get your facts straight before spewing on here. I know he missed a game last year I think Atlanta prior to that he missed at least one in 09. The fact is he is ALWAYS reporting some ailment. He is a stud WR no doubt, but numerous players and scouts said that Maclin has more potential than Jackson. We will see.

That’s B.S. Jeff, get your facts straight before spewing on here. I know he missed a game last year I think Atlanta prior to that he missed at least one in 09. The fact is he is ALWAYS reporting some ailment. He is a stud WR no doubt, but numerous players and scouts said that Maclin has more potential than Jackson. We will see.

My apologies he did miss the atlanta game but started all other 15 games so obv he is not "always" hurt and he played in every game his rookie year so if hes always hurt I would like to know what you consider a guy who miss 3-5 games a year. or better yet a guy who misses half a season

http://www.nfl.com/players/deseanjackson/p...le?id=JAC127681

and as far as maclin having more ability I agree with you 100% just as fast and taller