[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

did my wife have a better draft than me?

takoboy

12 team keeper league, starting 1 qb 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te k d

pts are 4 passing, 6 rec/rush td's. 1 pt per 25 passing, 1 pt per 10 rush/rec, 0.5 per reception

my team (keepers were rice, white, mendenhall)

qb - peyton manning

rb - rice, mendenhall, hightower, reggie bush, donald brown, isaac redman

wr- roddy white, bmarshall, gaffney, lee evans, massaquoi

te- celek, daniels

d- chicago

k - buehler

her team (keepers were shonn greene, jamaal charles, steve smith nyg)

qb - romo, big ben

rb- shonn greene, j charles, portis, arian foster

wr- andre johnson, steve smith nyg, wes welker, davone bess, julian edelman, james jones, laurent robinson

te - finley

k - akers

d saints

who's got the better team/draft?

question is how did your wife get into fantasy football? my wife cant even be in the room when football is on

the wife loves sports, got lucky i guess :wacko:

her first year i think in 2005 in our big money league, she rode shaun alexander's record breaking year and the chicago D to a fantasy title. she's been hooked ever since, she usually has a good team and made the playoffs every year but once.

if welker and steve smith combine for over 170 catches this year, her team will finish in the top 3. love that qb combo, and who i think is the best te in the league in jermichael finley. and foster is her #3 in that houston offense, not bad

im wondering how she got andre johnson...who let him go in your league???

i actually like your team better, just because of her QBs - and its not the bye week worry, its worry period (romo is looking pretty awful, and im a cowboys fan!)

i like your top qb, rb, wr, te positions...however she does have a strong rb and wr core...so it will be interesting as the season plays out.

her first year i think in 2005 in our big money league, she rode shaun alexander's record breaking year and the chicago D to a fantasy title. she's been hooked ever since, she usually has a good team and made the playoffs every year but once.

I won my league that year too with manning and alexander being my core players...and i actually got my hubby into our league, and he won it his 2nd yr in (created a monster really)

im wondering how she got andre johnson...who let him go in your league???

i actually like your team better, just because of her QBs - and its not the bye week worry, its worry period (romo is looking pretty awful, and im a cowboys fan!)

i like your top qb, rb, wr, te positions...however she does have a strong rb and wr core...so it will be interesting as the season plays out.

I won my league that year too with manning and alexander being my core players...and i actually got my hubby into our league, and he won it his 2nd yr in (created a monster really)

we started doing keepers in our league in 2008. rules indicate if you pick someone in the 4th round or later, you can keep him the next year for a pick 2 rounds earlier. thus in 2008, chris johnson went in the 7th, that manager got to keep him for a 5th in 2009 and 3rd in 2010. Andre johnson usually goes in the 1st round, definitely before the 4th round since 2009, therefore he could not be kept.