[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Draft and Team!

Cranosaur

Position #8 in our 12 team money league 0.5 PPR league 1 point per 10 rush/rec yards,1 point per 25 pass yards,6 point TD's for All.

My Draft Results

1. (5) Steven Jackson RB

2. (20) Larry Fitzgerald WR

3. (29) Matt Schaub QB

4. (44) Dallas Clark TE

5. (53) Mike Sims-Walker WR

6. (68) Justin Forsett RB

7. (77) Hakeem Nicks WR

8. (92) Carnell Williams RB

9. (101) Montario Hardesty RB

10. (116) Dallas DEF

11. (125) Kenny Britt WR

12. (140) Donovan McNabb QB

13. (149) Kevin Smith RB

14. (164) Davone Bess WR

15. (173) David Akers K

16. (188) Chris Cooley TE

Starters

QB-Matt Schaub

RB-Steven Jackson

RB-Justin Forsett or Caddilac Williams

WR-Larry Fitzgerald

WR-Mike Sims Walker

R/W-Hakeem Nicks

TE-Dallas Clark

DEF-Cowboys

K-David Akers

Bench

Montario Hardesty

Kenny Britt

Donovan Mcnabb

Kevin Smith

Devone Bess

Chris Cooley

Please rate!

OK, well here's a more complete assessment of the team.

Your first two picks have pretty big question marks. Jackson plays in what will be a horrible offense, and on top of that his health starts to become an issue.

Larry Fitzgerald has a knee issue that SHOULD be ok, but when coupled with his QB situation makes him a big risk this year.

Forsett's stock is falling right now due to Leon Washington re-establishing himself after his injury.

So at least 3 of your top 6 picks have major question marks, and these are the guys who make up the core of a successful team. Not to mention your depth is pretty shaky as well with McNabb (injured), Kevin Smith (losing carries to Best), Hardesty (injured and on a bad Cleveland team)....

I think it's going to be a long year for you.

Edited by Chief Dick

OK, well here's a more complete assessment of the team.

Your first two picks have pretty big question marks. Jackson plays in what will be a horrible offense, and on top of that his health starts to become an issue.

Larry Fitzgerald has a knee issue that SHOULD be ok, but when coupled with his QB situation makes him a big risk this year.

Forsett's stock is falling right now due to Leon Washington re-establishing himself after his injury.

So at least 3 of your top 6 picks have major question marks, and these are the guys who make up the core of a successful team. Not to mention your depth is pretty shaky as well with McNabb (injured), Kevin Smith (losing carries to Best), Hardesty (injured and on a bad Cleveland team)....

I think it's going to be a long year for you.

Ok thanks but I'm sorry that assessment won't do either and I don't agree with you also and here's why?

#1,I'm position 8 in a 12 man snake league so Steven Jackson would be MY BEST PICK no offense but at number 8 I would NEVER draft a QB 1st pick and grab Aaron Rogers because that's a waste and also I don't feel Reggie Wayne or Randy Moss as much awesome as they are I don't feel that they warrant a 1st pick.Also same deal with Shonne Green,Reshad Mendenhall and Deangelo Williams(I'm sorry but when it comes to workload/no competition and overall consistency Sjax wins I should know since I acquired him from trade in the mid season last year as a flex and he was getting 150+ yards a game)and I have a strong feeling he will stay healthy this year.

#2,On my second pick I had a choice between I had a choice of Fitz or Austin even though I know of the shaky QB situation in Ari since Austin is awesome but when it comes to individual talent Larry Stickyfingers wins.Also with the knee injury it's very minor and he should be good week 1 and on top of that he's a WR so if he was a RB with this type of injury it would be a different story.In other words he should be good and he could make the most of every ball thrown to him no matter the QB.

#3.Forsett was the best available RB at pick no.6 I choose him over Reggie Bush since I feel Pierre Thomas will get the majority of touches in NO and yes Leon Washington does look the RB1 at the moment but him and Julius Jones are kinda broken down and I feel by the end of the year Forsett should come out the winner with the most upside.Also I grabed Caddilac Williams at the 8th pick and guess what?Derrick Ward got cut and it's just him and Kareem Higgins but Williams is the clear cut starter and should get a good workload if he stays healthy so as of the moment no worry since Williams is my RB2 entering week 1.

#4.Mcnabb's Injury is "Minor" and should also play week 1 but it don't matter to me since Matt Schaub is my starter and Mcnabb is my bye week fill-in/trading piece oh and on top of that Mcnabb's "injury" should be fine way before Schaub's bye week which is 7 unless Mcnabb gets injured by something else.

Hardesy has that scary crazy upside since he is a exceptionable talent and should get good split carries with Harrison but if Harrison goes down Hardesty is solid gold when it comes to workload since no competition there either.He is a top sleeper candidate in the RB department and once again his injury is "minor" and should be good week 1.

Smith was just best available RB according to my list on the 13th pick so I went with it he will most likely be the 1st guy I drop into waivers for someone who blows up in the waivers when the time comes.

I followed a VBD approach to my draft 2 days ago and when it came to value I dominated my draft by over 120 value points but the reason I posted on here was to get a second opinion on my team and draft like what's my weak spot in my starting lineup,what trades should I look to make and something else I don't know but according to the responses I got it seems that none of you had a legitimate response or told me things I am well aware of.

Like for example I could tell already my major weak spot is my RB2 but every other spot on my lineup is a stud lock start so I was looking for any other flaws/weakness that I did not see but sorry you guys failed to enlighten me.No offense when it comes to representation of this forum you guys kinda fail.

I just love when people over-evaluate minor injuries and skip good players because they bumped their pinky toe lol.

Ok thanks but I'm sorry that assessment won't do either and I don't agree with you also and here's why?

#1,I'm position 8 in a 12 man snake league so Steven Jackson would be MY BEST PICK no offense but at number 8 I would NEVER draft a QB 1st pick and grab Aaron Rogers because that's a waste and also I don't feel Reggie Wayne or Randy Moss as much awesome as they are I don't feel that they warrant a 1st pick.Also same deal with Shonne Green,Reshad Mendenhall and Deangelo Williams(I'm sorry but when it comes to workload/no competition and overall consistency Sjax wins I should know since I acquired him from trade in the mid season last year as a flex and he was getting 150+ yards a game)and I have a strong feeling he will stay healthy this year.

#2,On my second pick I had a choice between I had a choice of Fitz or Austin even though I know of the shaky QB situation in Ari since Austin is awesome but when it comes to individual talent Larry Stickyfingers wins.Also with the knee injury it's very minor and he should be good week 1 and on top of that he's a WR so if he was a RB with this type of injury it would be a different story.In other words he should be good and he could make the most of every ball thrown to him no matter the QB.

#3.Forsett was the best available RB at pick no.6 I choose him over Reggie Bush since I feel Pierre Thomas will get the majority of touches in NO and yes Leon Washington does look the RB1 at the moment but him and Julius Jones are kinda broken down and I feel by the end of the year Forsett should come out the winner with the most upside.Also I grabed Caddilac Williams at the 8th pick and guess what?Derrick Ward got cut and it's just him and Kareem Higgins but Williams is the clear cut starter and should get a good workload if he stays healthy so as of the moment no worry since Williams is my RB2 entering week 1.

#4.Mcnabb's Injury is "Minor" and should also play week 1 but it don't matter to me since Matt Schaub is my starter and Mcnabb is my bye week fill-in/trading piece oh and on top of that Mcnabb's "injury" should be fine way before Schaub's bye week which is 7 unless Mcnabb gets injured by something else.

Hardesy has that scary crazy upside since he is a exceptionable talent and should get good split carries with Harrison but if Harrison goes down Hardesty is solid gold when it comes to workload since no competition there either.He is a top sleeper candidate in the RB department and once again his injury is "minor" and should be good week 1.

Smith was just best available RB according to my list on the 13th pick so I went with it he will most likely be the 1st guy I drop into waivers for someone who blows up in the waivers when the time comes.

I followed a VBD approach to my draft 2 days ago and when it came to value I dominated my draft by over 120 value points but the reason I posted on here was to get a second opinion on my team and draft like what's my weak spot in my starting lineup,what trades should I look to make and something else I don't know but according to the responses I got it seems that none of you had a legitimate response or told me things I am well aware of.

Like for example I could tell already my major weak spot is my RB2 but every other spot on my lineup is a stud lock start so I was looking for any other flaws/weakness that I did not see but sorry you guys failed to enlighten me.No offense when it comes to representation of this forum you guys kinda fail.

I just love when people over-evaluate minor injuries and skip good players because they bumped their pinky toe lol.

Save this post and check it mid-season.

Ok so your asking for opinions, but none of them will do????

Ok fine, your team ROCKS, clearly the best team I've ever seen in my life! I wish I had the same team as you, I don't think I can compete this year, unless I have your team.

That what you wanted to hear?

Ok so your asking for opinions, but none of them will do????

Ok fine, your team ROCKS, clearly the best team I've ever seen in my life! I wish I had the same team as you, I don't think I can compete this year, unless I have your team.

That what you wanted to hear?

One thing I don't wanna here is "your team Sucks because you have Msw" or "your season is over because you picked Steven Jackson even though your no.8" anything but that.

But you guys are right if I'm so sure of my team than why do I bother posting on here thx for the waste of time!

One thing I don't wanna here is "your team Sucks because you have Msw" or "your season is over because you picked Steven Jackson even though your no.8" anything but that.

But you guys are right if I'm so sure of my team than why do I bother posting on here thx for the waste of time!

exactly, it's a waste of time for you to post if your not willing to accept criticism. Take the bad with the good