[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should i pick up Cadillac?

whitehype

hey guys, i think i should pick up another RB and Cadillac is a free agent, and there are a few sites saying he'll be a sleeper if he can stay healthy, do you think i should pick him up ??? and who should i drop for him

or i was thinking of picking up rashad jennings

thanks in advance!!!

Edited by whitehype

ok now i am not sure ... someone just droped Justin Forsett due to a trade they made... so should i pick up Forsett instead of Cadilac ??

I don't think Hightower or Brown are going to win you any games as they will get the lamb's share of the carries. More upside with with Caddy and Forsett.

Caddy has pretty much been handed the reins to that run game and TB's defense will surprise this year, making for ball control.

Drop Brown for Caddy. Hightower may provide servicable spot duty, especially in PPR. Brown has never been an answer for the Colts and he's a long shot to do so again this year.

Edited by Butkus