[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you trust TO as a solid WR2 this year?

SpinalTapp

Would you be happy with TO as you WR2 this year in a 12 man league? How about Pierre Garcon? If I go WR/QB/WR that is what will likely be left when I pick at 3.12. I'm keeping CJ2K, JCharles, and JHarrison. If I go WR/WR (Moss/Wayne) I'll be left with Cutler or Palmer at best at 3.12. So I'm leaning towards WR(Moss)/QB (Manning or Brady)/WR(TO or Garcon). Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Personally, I'd rather have good/consistent WRs and roll the dice on a late round QB like Cutler or Palmer ... I just don't see TO or Garcon putting up worthwhile FF numbers consistently ... yes, they will both likely have a strong game once every few weeks, but I can see them both being invisible just as frequently, if not more often, than when they show up strong.

Personally, I'd rather have good/consistent WRs and roll the dice on a late round QB like Cutler or Palmer ... I just don't see TO or Garcon putting up worthwhile FF numbers consistently ... yes, they will both likely have a strong game once every few weeks, but I can see them both being invisible just as frequently, if not more often, than when they show up strong.

Another mock has Mike Wallace, JMaclin, and H.Ward dropping to me at the end of the third round if I go QB at 2.1. If I wait to go QB, my options at 3.12 will most likely be Ben R, Cutler, or McNabb.

Here are my two team options...one with WR/QB and the other with WR/WR

WR/QB

Brady

CJ2K

J.Charles

Moss

Wallace/Maclin/Ward

Gates or Witten

J.Harrison (flex)

WR/WR

Ben/Cutler/McNabb

CJ2K

J.Charles

Moss

Megatron or Jennings

Gates or Witten

J.Harrison (flex)

In our league where QBs get 6 pts per TD and 1 pt for every 25 yds passing....Im inclined to believe the drop off from Brady to those QBs is greater than the drop off from Megatron/Jennings to Wallace/Maclin/Ward....or maybe I just want Brady back on my team again.

Thoughts? Draft tomorrow night.

Another mock has Mike Wallace, JMaclin, and H.Ward dropping to me at the end of the third round if I go QB at 2.1. If I wait to go QB, my options at 3.12 will most likely be Ben R, Cutler, or McNabb.

Here are my two team options...one with WR/QB and the other with WR/WR

WR/QB

Brady

CJ2K

J.Charles

Moss

Wallace/Maclin/Ward

Gates or Witten

J.Harrison (flex)

WR/WR

Ben/Cutler/McNabb

CJ2K

J.Charles

Moss

Megatron or Jennings

Gates or Witten

J.Harrison (flex)

In our league where QBs get 6 pts per TD and 1 pt for every 25 yds passing....Im inclined to believe the drop off from Brady to those QBs is greater than the drop off from Megatron/Jennings to Wallace/Maclin/Ward....or maybe I just want Brady back on my team again.

Thoughts? Draft tomorrow night.

Ben misses the first 4 weeks - though I think he will come out firing from week 5 onward. Past performance in no quarantee of future, but McNabb is likely to miss a few games. And personally I would be scared SILLY to have my season's hopes pinned on Cutler. He may end up being a top 5 qb, but the significant risk of him flaming out are too great for my tastes.

I think TO will surprise this year, but I'd be more comfortable recommending him as a strong WR3 with WR2 upside than as a surefire WR2. But... that is what I ended up with in my league - Randy Moss/Terrell Owen as my WR1/WR2. I have a lot of high upside wrs behind them, and I expect at least one to emerge, but right now TO is my #2. You could do worse, I think, than TO.

For my money, I would roll with Brady/TO over one of the 3 qbs mentioned/CJ. If I could get Maclin or Wallace as my #3 in the situation, I'd be happy. In fact, Maclin is one of the wrs I have on my bench behind TO. I

My second choice if I thought I could get Ben and a serviceable qb for the first 4 weeks of the season, I might consider Ben/CJ. No way I would take Ben/Jennings over Brady with TO/Maclin