[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Grant

lotsoquestions

I have the 11 pick and am looking at Moss. Is Grant worthy of being that next RB? Lot's of guys to choose from.

Will he have a better year than last year? That offense is going to be in the red zone constantly but we will he get enough chances to score? I see finley being a huge part of the red zone.

I have the 11 pick and am looking at Moss. Is Grant worthy of being that next RB? Lot's of guys to choose from.

Will he have a better year than last year? That offense is going to be in the red zone constantly but we will he get enough chances to score? I see finley being a huge part of the red zone.

welcome to thehuddle. top right corner is the "search" function. it is your friend

What I have bolded is the exact reason I think going WR-WR, WR-QB or QB-WR is the way to go with that pick. If the top 8 backs are gone there's a big pool of backs to choose from. Good luck picking the right one. Grant is solid, but his upside isn't as high as Mathews, D-Will types. If you are just looking to go safe with your first couple of picks I can understand taking Grant. If you do this I think you have to make up for it with good picks later in the draft to have a championship caliber team.

Ryan Grant is one of the most dependable backs in FF. He's going to get you 1200 yards and 8-12 TD's. He's worth the pick, but so are some of the other WR's on the board. In a PPR I take the WR.

+1

2 weeks ago I got Grant at 4.07 in 10-man ppr with a flex. Granted he was slightly concussed the week prior but there's no need to be sour on the guy. What you need to do is do a little mocking at see what is available at pick 35/38. Compare those guys (Best, Foster, Thomas, Moreno, etc) with your projected value of Grant and I think you'll quickly prefer grabbing a WR at pick 14.

Grant won't be there in round 3-4. More likely I might get the tail end of McCoy, Jennings, Colston, P. Thomas, Djack type players. I will have moss round 1 so I wanting to go RB or QB in roudn 2 and leave my options open round 3. I would hate to have 2 stud WR's and then have to pass on Jennings and be forced to take a RB that I am not big on.

I had grant last year and he was worthy.

Grant won't be there in round 3-4. More likely I might get the tail end of McCoy, Jennings, Colston, P. Thomas, Djack type players. I will have moss round 1 so I wanting to go RB or QB in roudn 2 and leave my options open round 3. I would hate to have 2 stud WR's and then have to pass on Jennings and be forced to take a RB that I am not big on.

I had grant last year and he was worthy.

Well, he was there for me in 2 12 team PPR drafts in the late 3rd round. You should do a few mock drafts and see where Grant falls to...I did quite a few and Grant was always there at 3.11... Ultimately, it's your team and if you feel he won't be there in the 3rd then jump on in the 2nd...it also depends on how many teams in your league and the scoring system...I've noticed that he tends to fall in the 3rd in PPR drafts...