[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Trade for Moss?

Kingphil23

This kids team consists of

QB- Drew Brees

WR- Reggie Wayne

WR- Wes Welker

RB-Rashard Mendenhall

RB- Matt Forte

TE-Antonio Gates

W/R- C.j Spiller

Bench

Donald Driver

Ricky Williams

Big Ben

Greg Olsen

Derrick Mason

Devin Aromashodu

Fred Jackson

He wants Randy Moss i need big time RB’s whats a good trade here?!?!?! i need major help

Thanks guys!

I don't see how it helps you.

His RBs don't help you much at all no matter which one you get (Mendy possibly), but I wouldn't deal my only stud player and not get one in return, and he just doesn't have that to offer in return.

Maybe if the offer was Mendy and Welker, but that would only possibly help if this was a PPR league, which is not stated in the post.

I don't see how it helps you.

His RBs don't help you much at all no matter which one you get (Mendy possibly), but I wouldn't deal my only stud player and not get one in return, and he just doesn't have that to offer in return.

Maybe if the offer was Mendy and Welker, but that would only possibly help if this was a PPR league, which is not stated in the post.

Pretty much agree with BC here ... the guy you propose to trade with has 3 studs (Brees, Wayne, Gates) you have one (Moss) and he's kind enough to offer you 3 of his bench players for the 1 stud you own? Making the proposed trade does not appear to offer any net gain for you ... quantity does not equate to quality. You may need to look for a different trading partner, one whose roster & needs better aligns with your needs.