[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice vs. Andre Johnson

Ph.Demons

Am stuck between a rock and a hard decision tomorrow night in my local league.

First three picks are (almost) guaranteed to go according to plan with CJ2K, ADP, and MJD going 1, 2, & 3.

I'm then stuck deciding between Andre Johnson or Ray Rice.

In my league, scoring is somewhat unique with a .5 point per reception for WR's and TE's only.

We can start 2RB's, 2WR's, and one flex player each week.

Who do you think is the pick here? My VBD spreadsheet says it's AJ. My gut says it's Ray.

Can't go wrong with either. The owner that might get MJD might back out at the last minute with all the talk about his knee.

I got AJ at number 5 and I'm really happy, however if Rice fell to me, I would be just as happy. Just hope you don't get MJD at this point.

Just read that you're getting .5 point per reception for WR's not RB's. In that case I would give the advantage to AJ.

It's a good place to have a problem. Think if you were 6, 7 or 8. :wacko::tup:

I was at pick #6 last night and I was planning to take AJ even though I figured Gore would be available. I play in a similar PPR league but our RB's also get a .5 ppr. After Rodgers and Brees were taken at pick two and four I was left with making the choice of Ray Rice or AJ. I decided to take Rice and then watched a huge panic in my league as everyone started taking RB's and QB's. When pick 2 came back through I was able to grab Randy Moss. I ended up better than I had planned as I figured I would have gotten AJ at 6 and someone like Grant with my second pick.

I think if I was in your position I would go with AJ since RB's in your league don't get ppr

I would take Rice over AJ, although it wouldn't break my heart if I had to take AJ. Ray Rice will touch the ball a lot more than AJ will, which means more opportunities for scoring points. In my Dynasty League, I have Chris Johnson, Ray Rice and Andre Johnson. Just Bragging a little. :wacko:

I would take Rice over AJ, although it wouldn't break my heart if I had to take AJ. Ray Rice will touch the ball a lot more than AJ will, which means more opportunities for scoring points. In my Dynasty League, I have Chris Johnson, Ray Rice and Andre Johnson. Just Bragging a little. :wacko:

Wow! CJ2K to pair with AJ2K. That's quite a tandem and a luxury many of us will never have the fortune of having in redraft leagues!