[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vanishing Topics

Lady.hawke

I posted three topics a day or so ago. The one about the lack of Obama having legitimate documentation exists.

One with his inability to navigate an umbrella is gone.

Another about a miss-attributed quote on the carpet of his newly $800,000 redecorated office while he was on his umpteenth vacation seems likewise to have been scrubbed.

Most of you disagree with me - I get that - but why The Huddle censorship?

Hey Lady Hawke, let me suggest something. If you see a certain type of post is going to be deleted, stop being such a stupid ass and continue to post the same type of information. If you are so adamant about finding an article to copy and paste, maybe do it in a different forum. And didn't you already quit the forum and tell everyone you were gone? So, there you have it.

I do not want stuff here that is purely negative political material or that has turned into such. I've always asked for this and been as consistent as someone can be who hates having to Josh Gordon the garden when there are a ton of other things I'd rather or need to be doing.