[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB 2

ReturnToSender

Well, in a high scoring PPR with 10 bonuses for 100 yards rushing/receiving

Have to start 2 RBs, starting Javid Best, the other is

Peirre Thomas vs Vikes (tough D)

Tim Hightower at STL

Marior Barber at Washington

Ricky Williams at Buffalo

Dare I even think Fred Taylor home vs Cinn?

I am leaning towards Hightower with the starting nod and lots of dump off passes.

Still nobody, huh. Well, I'll give you my :wacko:

Barber is close to being traded which might add to his ambition, but also means that Jones wants to get Jones and Choice ready for a long season. I'd avoid Barber like a man would avoid Rossane Bars bed room.

R. Williams, well, he's a stud but they have a new boy toy in town with Marshall and with Brown "recovered" (I think he's still hurting), I only see Williams get a few toke receptions and and touches on the ground.

Taylor, what, are you a freaking comedian? Heh, joke!

Now to the 2 that really count:

PT, I like him, ALLOT. There is no Ivory this week (or the next 3 so take advantage of that why you can) but they are playing against a tuff defense and Favre will be trying to make his own statement so I think Peyton will release the hound from hell and PT will get some work, just not as much as I think TH will get.

Hightower, I think he's your man this week. Arizona is playing a bad, BAD defense so with their own woes, I think they will take advantage of that and try and keep the ball on or near the ground as much as possible. Even if Wells has his break out game here, I see TH getting 10-15 receptions with 7-10 rushes on the ground and at least 1 TD.