[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE WR DILEMMA.

Alec

PPR LEAGUE

Who shall I start as my third WR?!

Jeremy Maclin vs Green Bay

Steve Smith (CAR) @ NYG

Malcom Floyd vs. KC

I don't necessarily think I could go wrong with either, I am just trying to get the right one!

Will Steve Smith be ready to play?

Thanks!

P.S. Leave a link and I'll help you

S. Smith is the go to in Carolina against a mediocre pass defense and a rookie QB throwing to him but, DWill will be healthy and will run for 150+ yards and a couple TD's. This might stretch the field to give Smith some nice opportunities.

Floyd, well, he looks to be the guy in SD now with the vacancy of VJax but there are still allot of questions. Does Floyd take the lead roll or does Naanne come in a take it away. DO they ride on the coat tails of their new stud Mathews. Does River just fall apart with no VJax??? All if's, but I'm pretty sure he will do just fine.

Maclin, now he could have some monster numbers. Not that he's going to get all the glory. Just that it's going to be an utter SHOOT out in Philly. This will be the best game of the week, IMHO. Second best only to the Min-NO NFC championship revisited.

In Short, I Maclin will get some good yardage and reception counts, but no real TD's. Smith will have decent yardage and if there is a receiver that ends up in the end zone, it will be him and Floyd, he will get yardage and should get TD's, but is probaly the riskiest of them all.....

Smith is a no brainer dude. He is carolina's money man. the only win if he gets the ball and scores. If he gets shut down so does the panther O. Floyd is number 2 and who knows how he will do. You have to go with what you know NOW and that is S. Smith is proven. The others are guesses.