[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

dirtybirds

I was offered the following pick.

Give: Ryan Grant

Get: Pierre Garcon and Golden Tate

PPR league, keeper league. In bad need of good WR's. Rest of roster

below. What do you think

Brady

Turner

Grant

Jahvid Best

Fred Jackson

Donald Brown

Crabtree

Mike Wallace

Santana Moss

Braylon

Mike Williams SEA

Devonne Bess

Legedu Nannee

Cooley

I know that I probably should. I am just really freaking out about my WR's. Took Best in the draft over Bowe and now second guessing myself. Had Best and Grant on the trading block the last 3 days and this is the only offer I have gotten. Who do you guys think I should be able to get for one of them?

Keep Grant man, this guy is trying to take advantage of you. 2 for 1 deals usually are not good.

Well, that's not true but you normally get a higher value for one of the players in trade. Garcon isn't really considered, yet, a low WR1 yet and I think you need at least 1 low end WR1 as part of the trade and a mid to low WR2 or RB2.

Well, that's not true but you normally get a higher value for one of the players in trade. Garcon isn't really considered, yet, a low WR1 yet and I think you need at least 1 low end WR1 as part of the trade and a mid to low WR2 or RB2.

Well normally when I see 2 for 1 deals it's very one-sided. Basically 2 bench players for one starter. I'm just suggesting to the OP to maybe look for a 1-1 deal that would benefit him more.

Ok, really glad I didnt do that trade. I just talked to the Desean Jackson owner. He said that he would do either Grant and Wallace or Best and Wallace for Jackson and Heath Miller. Still giving too much?

dude chill. don't quite understandpeople trading before the season. give it a week or two. see what Crabtree(#1 WR in SF), Wallace(#1a in Pit)screw Ward, plus you got a few others that might give you wr#3 numbers. Whatever you do do not trade Grant for anything less than a good #1 and no Desean is not a solid #1. of course all this is just my opinion. and I don't do this often so feel lucky.